Lahore: Descon Oxychem Limited (DOL) — a leader in Hydrogen-Peroxide (HP) market of Pakistan — which prides itself with a strong commitment for health, safety and environmental-sustainability, achieved the milestone of completing ‘9 million safe man-hours’, spread over its 14 years of operations.
Commenting on this remarkable success, the Vice-Chairman of Descon, Faisal Dawood said, “I would like to congratulate every employee at Descon Oxychem for this accomplishment. Your performance has been inspirational over the years and I am sure you will continue to work with the same passion and diligence in future too.”
Paymob Sponsors Quetta Gladiators for HBL PSL 2023
A formal ceremony was held to reward the key performers of DOL, with certificates of recognition, to recognize their valued efforts for maintaining the highest level of operational-safety. Renowned scholar and LUMS faculty member Dr Faheem Akhtar also attended the event and shared industry insights with the audience.
DOL Chief Executive Officer Muhammad Mohsin Zia expressed his delight on this great achievement, and said, “Established in 2008, DOL has evolved and expanded rapidly, by adopting global standards of Health, Safety and Environment, quality and performance in this highly competitive industry. The company has established a footprint in the regional export markets. Today, our prestigious clients value us for reliability, consistent-quality and customer-centric solutions.”
Ufone 4G will be the official telecommunications partner of Islamabad United
The cutting-edge manufacturing facility, and qualified workforce at DOL are producing the best quality and a variety of HP products, along with customized chemicals for major industrial and consumer-sectors, which includes textiles, food and beverages, among others. Recently, DOL is further exploring international markets as the global market for HP products is forecasted to grow rapidly.
Descon Oxychem’s business model is based on innovative technologies, customer-centered services, safety and cost-effectiveness. It also provides bulk product-storage and handling systems at clients’ sites, which adds to its stakeholders’ environmental sustainability goals. The company has a vision to build a better future for everyone through large-scale investments, research & development, and capacity-building, to create cost-effective solutions for ensuring high-productivity for sustainable socio-economic growth for Pakistan.
Fatima Fertilizer teams up with Multan Sultans for PSL season 8
- Here is the Ending Ceremony of PSL Final Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars the Match 34 – HBL PSL 8 – Advertisement — Advertisement -Here is the Ending Ceremony of PSL Final Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars the Match 34 – HBL PSL 8 Continue Reading- Advertisement — Advertisement –
- Lahore Qalandars won the final of HBL PSL 2023 by 1 run over Multan Sultan– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -HBL PSL successfully concluded in Lahore. Congratulations to Lahore Qalandars on winning the final HLB PSL 8. Better luck next time to Multan Sultans. Played well throughout the PSL Season 8. Closely-fought nerve-shredding contest that went right down the wire! Shaheen Afridi blasted off, and his counter-attacking approach yielded […]
- Ufone 4G, ConnectHear join hands to enable easy accessibility for the Deaf Community in Pakistan– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement – Islamabad: Pakistani cellular company, Ufone 4G and ConnectHear, a social enterprise aiming to enable and empower persons with disabilities, have collaborated to improve accessibility for the deaf community to enhance their socioeconomic integration. Amir Pasha, Group Director PR, Media, CSR and Corporate Communication, PTCL & Ufone […]
- HBL PSL 8 – Jubilee Life Insurance presenting the Safe Hand of the Match Award to Kevin Pollard– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -HBL PSL 8 – Jubilee Life Insurance presenting the Safe Hand of the Match Award to Kevin Pollard – Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement – Fareed Mukhtar, Business Head Central, Jubilee Life Insurance presenting the Safe Hand of the Match […]
- Nestlé Pakistan collaborates with Ufone 4G BPO Operations to establish advanced customer service solution– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Islamabad: Nestlé Pakistan Limited, a leading global food and beverage company, has collaborated with Pakistani telecom services provider, Ufone 4G’s Business Process Outsourcing Operations (BPO Operations) arm to establish a state-of-the-art Contact Center solution to provide effective customer services to Nestlé customers. Emirates […]