Lahore: Descon Oxychem Limited (DOL) — a leader in Hydrogen-Peroxide (HP) market of Pakistan — which prides itself with a strong commitment for health, safety and environmental-sustainability, achieved the milestone of completing ‘9 million safe man-hours’, spread over its 14 years of operations.
Commenting on this remarkable success, the Vice-Chairman of Descon, Faisal Dawood said, “I would like to congratulate every employee at Descon Oxychem for this accomplishment. Your performance has been inspirational over the years and I am sure you will continue to work with the same passion and diligence in future too.”
Paymob Sponsors Quetta Gladiators for HBL PSL 2023
A formal ceremony was held to reward the key performers of DOL, with certificates of recognition, to recognize their valued efforts for maintaining the highest level of operational-safety. Renowned scholar and LUMS faculty member Dr Faheem Akhtar also attended the event and shared industry insights with the audience.
DOL Chief Executive Officer Muhammad Mohsin Zia expressed his delight on this great achievement, and said, “Established in 2008, DOL has evolved and expanded rapidly, by adopting global standards of Health, Safety and Environment, quality and performance in this highly competitive industry. The company has established a footprint in the regional export markets. Today, our prestigious clients value us for reliability, consistent-quality and customer-centric solutions.”
Ufone 4G will be the official telecommunications partner of Islamabad United
The cutting-edge manufacturing facility, and qualified workforce at DOL are producing the best quality and a variety of HP products, along with customized chemicals for major industrial and consumer-sectors, which includes textiles, food and beverages, among others. Recently, DOL is further exploring international markets as the global market for HP products is forecasted to grow rapidly.
Descon Oxychem’s business model is based on innovative technologies, customer-centered services, safety and cost-effectiveness. It also provides bulk product-storage and handling systems at clients’ sites, which adds to its stakeholders’ environmental sustainability goals. The company has a vision to build a better future for everyone through large-scale investments, research & development, and capacity-building, to create cost-effective solutions for ensuring high-productivity for sustainable socio-economic growth for Pakistan.
Fatima Fertilizer teams up with Multan Sultans for PSL season 8
- HBL PSL Nine Supplementary and Replacement Players announced
– Advertisement — Advertisement -Lahore: Several supplementary and replacement players have been added to the six HBL Pakistan Super League squads, for the ninth edition that begins on 17 February, during the Replacement Draft that took place over a conference call on Monday. HBL PSL 9: Squads Boosted with Supplementary and Replacement Players in Replacement… Read more: HBL PSL Nine Supplementary and Replacement Players announced
- PTCL Group renews partnership with TPL Trakker for provision of ICT services
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Karachi: Pakistan’s largest telecommunications and integrated ICT services provider, PTCL Group (PTCL & Ufone 4G), and leading GPS tracking and IoT services provider, TPL Trakker have renewed their partnership for the continued provision of the state-of-the-art machine to machine (M2M) and ICT services to TPL Trakker under PTCL Group… Read more: PTCL Group renews partnership with TPL Trakker for provision of ICT services
- Exciting discounts, free subscriptions to SHOQ and Golootlo
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Ufone 4G’s Digital Grand Offer Unveils Exclusive Discounts and Free Subscriptions Islamabad: Pakistani telecommunication company, Ufone 4G has enhanced the value of its Digital Grand Offer by adding exciting discounts and free subscriptions to PTCL’s digital OTT platform, SHOQ and popular discounts platform, Golootlo. The offer combines… Read more: Exciting discounts, free subscriptions to SHOQ and Golootlo
- Ufone 4G introduces WhatsApp Chatbot for facilitation
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Furthering its long-term commitment to improving user experience, Pakistani Telecom Company, Ufone 4G has introduced an innovative and futuristic WhatsApp Chatbot, ‘U BOT’ to make customer engagements seamless and hassle-free. Roaming solution for 9 countries in Continental Asia Ufone 4G customers will now have access… Read more: Ufone 4G introduces WhatsApp Chatbot for facilitation
- UPaisa launches ‘Daily Cash Reward Program’ for active customers
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Islamabad: Leading digital financial services provider, UPaisa is offering an exciting Daily Cash Reward Program for its active customers on maintaining balance in their accounts. Starting from a minimum daily account balance of Rs. 500 only, the rewards are structured into five slabs… Read more: UPaisa launches ‘Daily Cash Reward Program’ for active customers