The music streaming app Spotify recently crossed 200 million paid subscribers globally with the overall listener base expected to cross 500 million by March 2023.
Karachi, February 03: According to a recent report published by Data Darbar, an independent market intelligence platform, Spotify has made up more than half of all 23.5 million app downloads in the audio streaming category becoming the most downloaded audio streaming app in Pakistan for 2022.
Kahani Suno Lyrics – Kaifi Khalil – Kahani Suno 2.0 Hits 63 million Views on YouTube
Spotify’s growth in the country has reflected in its wide range of personalized features and offerings introduced specifically for the Pakistani market. The platform’s innovative pricing model, that once again, was the first localized version for any major streaming service, made it an instant success in Pakistan. With options like carrier billing, the streaming service made itself uniquely accessible to the masses. On top of that, Spotify’s diligent focus on catering to the Gen-Z by promoting a host of emerging, fresh talent in the country has enabled it to carve a unique place in the hearts of Pakistani listeners.
Kaifi Khalil Topping Local Charts on Spotify
The music streaming giant recently announced its Q4 earnings, according to which, it crossed 200 million paid subscribers as well with the overall listener base expected to cross 500 million by March 2023.
Pasoori lyrics – Pasoori song with its lyrics here
- Spotify for Artists Hosts first Masterclass in Lahor– Advertisement — Advertisement -L Continue Reading- Advertisement — Advertisement –
- Spotify hosts fans at the first ever gig in Pakistan under “Pakka Hit Hai” flagship– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Spotify celebrated the launch of the fresh identity of Pakka Hit Hai, the flagship and one of the most loved playlists of the audio streaming service in Pakistan, by inaugurating Spotify’s […]
- Spotify Welcomes Creators and Artists “Home” At Stream On 2023– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Spotify unveils features and tools to grow their 500+ million monthly active users and build their careers for artists, podcasters, and creators. Karachi: Spotify’s second Stream On event was […]
- Asim Azhar Takes Over Spotify’s Cricket Fever Playlist– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Karachi: Ever wondered what songs Asim Azhar enjoys while playing cricket? Well, you can find that out right now as Spotify celebrates Pakistan’s unprecedented love towards cricket with […]
- RADAR Pakistan Announces Taha G as the Face of the Platform for 2023– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -The electro-pop sensation with an acoustic and compositional prowess has conquered hearts all over Pakistan and is a deserving addition to the RADAR Pakistan roster […]