Dollar East Exchange Company (Private) Limited and United Bank Limited (UBL) recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU). The objective of MOU was to further strengthen the strategic relationship which exists between two organizations for a long period of time.
The MOU signing ceremony was attended by esteemed representatives from both Dollar East Exchange Company Pvt Ltd and United Bank Limited.
Notable figures present included Major (Retd) Muhammad Rizwan (CEO) and Mr. Ahmed Barjees (Head of HR) of Dollar East Exchange Company along with their team members. Muhammad Anas (Head of Consumer Banking & Branch Banking), Mr. Zakrya Naseem (GM North), Mr. Raheel Islam (Cluster Head Employee Banking) of United Bank Limited along with their team members.
Representatives from both Dollar East Exchange and United Bank Limited highlighted the shared vision of the institutions and their dedication to fostering a cooperative environment in the future. This strategic move is geared towards enhancing their corporate relationship and fostering a stronger synergy between the two prominent institutions for mutual benefit.
- BOP Unveils Innovative ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ and ‘Pay by Link’ Merchant Services
- Mobilink Bank and UN Women Join Forces to Champion Women’s Financial Inclusion
- Telenor Bank Granted In-Principle Approval for Digital Retail Bank
- Bank AL Habib to Establish Wholly-Owned Exchange Company
- KT Bank Approved for Digital Banking in Pakistan