Emirates has announced an exciting new offer for travellers planning to start 2023 with new experiences on a trip to Dubai. Starting from 16 January 2023 to 29 January 2023, travellers who purchase an Emirates return ticket to or stopping over in Dubai will be able to also enjoy complimentary passes to three of the city’s most popular attractions: Views from At the Top, Burj Khalifa the Dubai Fountains Boardwalk Experience and a 45-minute Yellow Boats Atlantis Blast Tour.
Travellers planning their New Year escape can enjoy complimentary experiences to see three of Dubai’s most popular attractions
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa See Dubai from the clouds at the top of the world’s tallest building, The Burj Khalifa, and take in panoramic views of the entire city, from its pristine beaches to the glamourous Dubai Marina. Elevate your experience and enjoy a coffee and a delicious breakfast pastry at the top of the world from Level 125.
- The Dubai Fountains Boardwalk Experience: A floating platform, at over 900 ft in length, located at the stunning Dubai Fountain, The Boardwalk allows visitors to get closer to the Burj Khalifa’s famous water, music, and light spectacles. Lose yourself in the hypnotising displays across 30-acres of the Burj lake with over 1,000 different water expression displays.
- The Yellow Boats Atlantis Blast Tour: Take in the Dubai skyline from the coast on a thrilling 45-minute experience through the Dubai Marina to Palm Jumeirah, and around Atlantis the Palm. Feast your eyes upon the awe-inspiring landscapes and learn more about the architectural history and stories from an expert guide, all whilst soaking in the sunny rays and the deep cultural history of the region.
This special offer is valid for all return tickets to or stopping over in Dubai, purchased using code EKDXB23 until 29 January 2023. The offer is available on bookings made on emirates.com via the Emirates Call centre or participating travel agents, for travel from 18 January 2023 and 31 March 2023.*
Look out for more exciting offers like these in the coming months, to make the most of your next winter sun escape to Dubai with Emirates.
Explore more of Dubai with Emirates
With Emirates there is something for every traveller when visiting Dubai, particularly for those looking for a little winter sun. From sun-soaked beaches and heritage activities to world class hospitality and leisure facilities, Dubai offers a variety of world-class experiences.
My Emirates Winter Pass: Customers flying to or through Dubai can simply show their boarding pass and a valid form of identification to hundreds of retail, leisure and dining outlets, as well as famous attractions and luxury spas, to enjoy fantastic discounts throughout Dubai and the UAE. To see all My Emirates Pass offers, please visit www.emirates.com/myemiratespass.
• Dubai Experience: Customers can now browse, create and book their own customised itineraries including flights, hotel stay, visits to key attractions, and other dining and leisure experiences in Dubai and the UAE, through Emirates’ Dubai Experience platform, and enjoy even more unique benefits.
• Emirates Holidays: Customers can book their holiday to Dubai through Emirates Holidays. All Emirates Holidays include flexible booking options. Whilst for even more peace of mind, Emirates Holidays’ dedicated 24/7 On Holiday Service team will be there to support holidaymakers for every moment that they’re away.
• Skywards partners: Members of Emirates’ award-winning loyalty programme, Skywards, can earn Miles on everyday spends at retail outlets in the UAE, and redeem these Miles for reward tickets, upgrades, as well as tickets for concerts and sports events. Learn more about Emirates Skywards here: https://www.emirates.com/pk/english/skywards/.
Emirates has safely restarted operations to more than 130 destinations, across six continents and currently operates over 50 flights per week from Pakistan to Dubai.
For more information, visit emirates.com. Tickets can be purchased on emirates.com, Emirates Sales Office, via travel agents or through online travel agents.
You might also like
- Saudi Arabian Airlines comes in third among the top 10 international airlines– Advertisement — Advertisement -Among the top 10 international airlines for on-time performance, SAUDIA comes in third. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia: According to Cirium’s monthly On-time Performance Report, Saudi Arabian Airlines (SAUDIA) placed third among the top 10 international airlines for on-time performance in July 2023. 85.89% of the airline’s flights left on time, while 83.76% … Read more
- Ethiopian Airlines Increases Korea-Africa Services– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Passengers to fly state-of-the-art A350-900 aircraft six times a week Ethiopian Airlines Group, the fastest-growing global airline brand and the continent’s largest airline, is pleased to announce that it will increase its weekly passenger flights to Seoul, Republic of Korea, to six, effective October 28, 2023. Ethiopian will also … Read more
- Fly Jinnah releases a mobile application to improve passenger convenience– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -The brand-new mobile application from Fly Jinnah, Pakistan’s newest low-cost carrier (LCC), has now gone live and is intended to provide users unmatched convenience and a smooth traveling experience. Passengers may easily book and manage their flights with the new Fly Jinnah mobile app, making travel planning … Read more
- Air Canada and Emirates Increase Codeshare Partnership to Montréal Flights– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Following the debut of services to Québec’s largest city in July, Emirates announces that its codeshare collaboration with Air Canada has expanded to include flights to and from Montréal. Customers of Emirates will be able to effortlessly book travel between 11 of the most well-liked … Read more
- By 2027, the total cost of business travel will be $1.8 trillion– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -According to an industry report, business travel expenses will reach pre-pandemic levels of $1.4 trillion in 2024. The worldwide corporate travel market is growing faster than originally anticipated, with expenditure expected to reach around $1.8 trillion by 2027, partly due to favorable economic … Read more