Careem, the pioneer of ride-hailing in Pakistan, has achieved yet another milestone by partnering with Gas and Oil Pakistan Limited (GOPL), the country’s fastest growing oil and marketing company, to provide lucrative discounts on fuel and lubricant products to its Captains operating in Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Multan, and Peshawar where GOPL stations are located.
This initiative will assist Careem Captains to reduce their operational costs and, in turn, provide relief to their pockets so that they are able to manage their finances better. Given the unprecedented economic outlook of the country, Careem is on a mission to simplify and improve the lives of the people who are facing hardships due to the fuel crisis by initiating various agreements with renowned organizations.
Commenting on the partnership, Feroz Jaleel, Country Head at Careem Pakistan stated: “We are always aiming to simplify and improve the lives of our Captains by providing them with additional benefits that can help them in their daily lives. This partnership with GOPL will undoubtedly help our Captains in better financial management of their expenses, ultimately increasing their overall earnings.”
“We at GO are committed to provide highest standards of services and innovative solutions to our customers and business partners catering to their specific needs. We are happy to partner up with Careem to provide unique user experience with our large retail footprint and enhanced loyalty/discount scheme to incentivize Careem Captains who are continuing to provide great service to the public at affordable rates in these difficult times of high inflation and economic crunch”.Speaking on the development, Muhammad Ammar Ali Talaat, Chief Strategy and Business Development Officer at GOPL, said,
With these partnerships, Careem hopes to build a mechanism for sustainable fuel management solutions for its Captains so that they may receive some respite in these otherwise trying times. GOPL is the second largest oil and marketing company in the country and by partnering with Careem, the OMC has showcased that it is cognizant of the economic woes of the people and is actively striving to fulfill its responsibility in providing ease to the 800,000 Careem Captains across Pakistan.
You might also like
- Spotify the Most Downloaded Audio Streaming App in Pakistan for 2022The music streaming app Spotify recently crossed 200 million paid subscribers globally with the overall listener base expected to cross 500 million by March 2023. Karachi, February 03: According to a recent report published by Data Darbar, an independent market intelligence platform, Spotify has made up more than half of all 23.5 million app downloads […]
- MCB partners with Telenor to facilitate its digital banking customersMCB Bank Limited, one of Pakistan’s leading banks, has entered into a strategic partnership with Telenor Pakistan, a leading telecommunication services provider, to facilitate its digital banking customers with greater access to Telenor Pakistan’s prepaid recharge services, special bundles, and post-paid services. Bank Alfalah kept its growth trajectory in 2022 Under the partnership, MCB Live […]
- realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition to Launched on February 10thThe world’s fastest growing smartphone brand, realme, announced its collaboration with Coca-Cola® and introduced its first Coca-Cola edition smartphone, the realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition, which will be launched on February 10th, 2023. Mobile phone manufacturing industry to get boost under CPEC: Murtaza realme will Launch its First Coca-Cola® Edition Smartphone This customized edition […]
- Bank Alfalah kept its growth trajectory in 2022The Board of Directors of Bank Alfalah Limited (BAFL), in its meeting held on February 2, 2023, approved the Bank’s financial results for year ended December 31, 2022. The Bank posted profit after tax growth of 28.1% compared to last year, standing at Rs. 18.206 billion. This translates into earnings per share (EPS) of Rs. […]
- Fatima Fertilizer teams up with Multan Sultans for PSL season 8Lahore: Fatima Fertilizer signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) agreement with Multan Sultans, renewing their partnership for the eighth season of PSL which is due to start on February 13, 2023. The agreement was signed by Haider Azhar, Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Multan Sultans and Rabel Sadozai, Director of Sales and Marketing at Fatima […]