Alibaba a Leading global B2B e-commerce platform Alibaba.com will gather exporters of Lahore on 19 January, 2023 to create awareness on importance of export industry in Pakistan and world’s largest B2B platform Alibaba.com. The agenda of this summit is to encourage local exporters to go online and go digital.
Syngenta Pakistan Launches CENTRIGO Farming Ecosystem in service of Local Farmers
The event, titled “B2B E-COMMERCE SUMMIT – Bharo Digital Export ki Nayi Uraan – Lahore Se,” will focus to highlight the potential of Lahore manufacturers to go global with e-commerce platform Alibaba.com. Lahore is the engineering hub and one of the largest city of Pakistan that has a lot for sectors like agriculture, food, machinery & auto parts industry – Specially Opportunities for SMEs in auto parts industry.
The Summit will feature a line-up of experts in the fields of e-commerce and export, including Miss Amy Li, Marketing Head of Alibaba.com Pakistan; Mr Rana Mansoor Qadir, Former Executive Member – PAAPAM, Mr. Hafiz Ahmed, Ecommerce Influencer and CEO of Ecomrades, Mr. Shahbaz Siddique, Alibaba.com Certified Trainer.
Zong 4G partners with Pakistan’s first intranet-based app, GreenApp
Through such events Alibaba.com aims to extend its assistance for the growth of e-commerce culture in Pakistan. This B2B E-COMMERCE SUMMIT will bring entrepreneur, exporter, manufacturer, trader and small business owner under one roof!
The Alibaba.com event is now open for registration. Interested parties please sign up at this link
- Google Strengthens Support for Pakistan’s App and Gaming Industry
– Advertisement — Advertisement -Google Celebrates Success of App Growth Lab Program, Reinforces Commitment to Empower Pakistan’s App and Gaming Industry Last week at Google’s Apps Growth Lab Graduation event, Google celebrated 94 Pakistani game and app development studios graduating from the second edition of Google’s App Growth Lab program. Expanding their impact beyond mobile… Read more: Google Strengthens Support for Pakistan’s App and Gaming Industry
- Dinesh Phadnis, Inspector Fredericks in ‘CID,’ Passes Away at 57
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -In a somber turn of events, Dinesh Phadnis, beloved for his portrayal of Inspector Fredericks in the iconic TV show ‘CID,’ has passed away at the age of 57. The news has left the entire CID crew and fans in shock, as they bid farewell to a cherished member… Read more: Dinesh Phadnis, Inspector Fredericks in ‘CID,’ Passes Away at 57
- Shoaib Malik Achieves a Milestone in T20 Cricket
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Shoaib Malik, the former captain of the Pakistan cricket team, has achieved a significant milestone in T20 cricket. Malik reached the remarkable feat of hitting 1000 fours in T20 cricket, becoming the first Pakistani cricketer to achieve this milestone and the eighth player worldwide. – Advertisement –… Read more: Shoaib Malik Achieves a Milestone in T20 Cricket
- Pakistan Women Clinch T20 Series Against New Zealand
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -In a historic moment for Pakistan Women’s cricket, the national team secured their first-ever T20 series win against New Zealand by defeating the hosts by 10 runs in the second T20I. With this triumph, Pakistan took an unassailable 2-0 lead in the 3-match series. Babar… Read more: Pakistan Women Clinch T20 Series Against New Zealand
- Spotify to cut 1,500 jobs in third layoff round this year, shares jump
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -STOCKHOLM (Reuters 4 Dec 2023) – Music streaming giant Spotify (SPOT.N) said on Monday that it will lay off around 1,500 employees, or 17% of its workforce, to bring down costs, after letting 600 of its staff go in January, and 200 more… Read more: Spotify to cut 1,500 jobs in third layoff round this year, shares jump