Karachi: Martin Dow, the Multinational Healthcare Group in Pakistan, has launched another initiative for deserving students at IBA Karachi under the program of M. Jawed Akhai Scholarship seats.
Chairman of Martin Dow Group Mr. Ali Akhai met with IBA Karachi’s Executive Director Dr. S Akbar Zaidi to formalize the scholarship program aimed at strengthening the legacy of the founding chairman. Under this program, scholarships in the memories of M. Jawed Akhai will fund the education of deserving students at IBA.
Expressing his views, on this occasion, Chairman Martin Dow Group Ali Akhai said, “Jawed Akhai, the Founding Chairman Martin Dow Group, focused on improving the quality of life of underprivileged communities and making sustainability a part of Martin Dow’s business model as per our core values. We are here to improve the quality of life for the communities we serve is a reflection of our belief in Creating Distinction for Life.”
We are taking this legacy forward by further enhancing the relationship with the IBA Karachi through the M. Jawed Akhai scholarships for the needy, contributing to sustainable causes and building positive connections with communities, he added.
Till now, the Martin Dow Group has been IBA’s long-standing partner in delivering an international-standard health & learning environment to students. The Martin Dow Health Centre was established to provide free of cost medical treatment to students, faculty, and staff members at the IBA. Besides, M. Jawed Akhai gold medals and shields were introduced to motivate & reward the best in class at the IBA.
- TCL joins forces with Peshawar Zalmi for a high octane PSL Season 8TCL No.1 LED TV Brand in Pakistan, announced, that it will be partnering with Peshawar Zalmi for the Pakistan Super League (PSL) season 8. This year, Pakistan’s star cricketer, Babar Azam will lead Peshawar Zalmi as its captain, the addition is likely to augment team’s thrilling performance with an equal chance of winning the PSL […]
- Despite the threat alert, how did the suicide bomber manage to enter the police line and take action?Despite the threat alert, how did the suicide bomber manage to enter the police line and take action?
- PTCL launches OTT Platform, ‘SHOQ’ to bring High Quality Video Streaming to PakistanKarachi: Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL), a subsidiary of e&, (formerly known as Etisalat Group) has launched its new Over-The-Top (OTT) platform, SHOQ, to provide a superior and immersive viewing experience to all data users in Pakistan. SHOQ hosts a rich repository of selected content that is accessible to all, in line with PTCL’s vision […]
- Bykea App Now Offering Telenor Balance Using Top-Up to DriversBykea is now offering Telenor Pakistan mobile top-ups through the Bykea App to drivers, who can now purchase the top-up or bundles for themselves and their customers. The signing ceremony for the partnership was held at Telenor Pakistan’s Karachi office to make the Bykea App more convenient for customers. Bykea customers can top-up their Telenor […]
- KATI rejects rise in prices of petroleum productsPresident of Korangi Association of Trade and Industry (KATI) Faraz-ur-Rehman in a statement on Monday rejected the recent increase in the prices of petroleum products and said that the Ministry of Finance ignored the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) and self-produced petroleum. Daraz launches Daraz Advertising Solution (DAS) for sellers and brands The price […]