FedEx Express (FedEx), a subsidiary of FedEx Corp has appointed Woon Tien Long (pic) as the new Managing Director of FedEx Express Malaysia. He succeeds Chong Siang Chung, who retired from FedEx after 19 years.
Woon joined FedEx Express Malaysia in 2010 as Senior Engineer for Planning and Engineering. He was promoted to Senior Manager of Operations in 2015 and was responsible for business development in the Northern and Eastern regions of the country. In 2019, he was appointed Managing Director of FedEx Express Thailand, where he led key service enhancements. This includes introducing the first electric delivery vehicle with zero tailpipe emissions and a sustainability initiative to recycle courier uniforms. He was instrumental in strengthening the team’s culture, which has helped the company earn the title of “Best Companies to Work for in Asia” in 2021 and 2022.
In his new role, Woon will lead a team of nearly 900 team members in Malaysia. He will continue to oversee FedEx operations in Thailand until his successor is announced.
- Tianjin Port Group and Huawei deepen cooperation to build a digital twin of the world’s first smart, driverless, zero-carbon port TerminalPorts in Pakistan set for revolutionary smart, zero-carbon, fully automated digitalized operations powered by 5G, AI and cloud Pakistan:- Tianjin Port Group and Huawei announced that the two companies will deepen cooperation to build a digital twin of the world’s first smart, driverless, zero-carbon port terminal, making it more automated and intelligent. Yang Jiemin, Vice […]
- LG’s Newest UltraGear Gaming Monitor Named Official Display of LEC 2023LG Electronics’ (LG) latest UltraGear™ gaming monitor (model 25GR75FG) has been named the official display of the League of Legends EMEA Championship (LEC) 2023. The new monitor will make its debut during the upcoming LEC season, which begins this weekend, supporting players from the region’s top teams as they battle it out for tournament honors. […]
- Mubadala Energy, OMV and PARCO join forces to explore opportunities in sustainable fuelsKarachi: Mubadala Energy, the Abu Dhabi-based international energy company, has announced the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with OMV Downstream GmbH (OMV) and Pak-Arab Refinery Limited (PARCO) to explore opportunities in sustainable fuels and feedstock production in Pakistan. HBL PSL-8 – foodpanda to be Official Q-Commerce Partner of Islamabad United Under this agreement […]
- Latest annual 10 Hot Consumer Trends – Life in a Climate-Impacted Future10 Hot Consumer Trends: Life in a Climate-Impacted Future Almost 99 percent of more than 15,000 global early technology adopters consulted by Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) say that they expect to be proactively using internet and connectivity-based solutions by 2030 to personally address the impact of climate change and global warming. The statistic is included in […]
- Here is the of World’s top 10 richest people