KARACHI: The Managing Directors of Sui Southern Gas Company Limited (SSGC) and Fauji Fertilizer Bin Qasim Limited (FFBL) signed on the Third Addendum to the Gas Supply Agreement (GSA) on January 4, 2023 at SSGC’s Head Office in Karachi.
Arif-ur-Rehman, MD, FFBL and Imran Maniar, MD, SSGC inked the GSA on behalf of their respective organizations. Senior managers from both the Companies were also present on the occasion.
GSA between both the parties for supply of 68MMCFD gas for feedstock purpose to FFBL’s plant in Karachi has been renewed up to December 31, 2025.
The supply of gas is on “as and when available basis.” Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) of the Cabinet, Government of Pakistan had already approved the requisite gas allocation.
- Spotify the Most Downloaded Audio Streaming App in Pakistan for 2022The music streaming app Spotify recently crossed 200 million paid subscribers globally with the overall listener base expected to cross 500 million by March 2023. Karachi, February 03: According to a recent report published […]
- MCB partners with Telenor to facilitate its digital banking customersMCB Bank Limited, one of Pakistan’s leading banks, has entered into a strategic partnership with Telenor Pakistan, a leading telecommunication services provider, to facilitate its digital banking customers with greater access to Telenor Pakistan’s […]
- realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition to Launched on February 10thThe world’s fastest growing smartphone brand, realme, announced its collaboration with Coca-Cola® and introduced its first Coca-Cola edition smartphone, the realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition, which will be launched on February 10th, 2023. […]
- Bank Alfalah kept its growth trajectory in 2022The Board of Directors of Bank Alfalah Limited (BAFL), in its meeting held on February 2, 2023, approved the Bank’s financial results for year ended December 31, 2022. The Bank posted profit after tax […]
- Fatima Fertilizer teams up with Multan Sultans for PSL season 8Lahore: Fatima Fertilizer signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) agreement with Multan Sultans, renewing their partnership for the eighth season of PSL which is due to start on February 13, 2023. The agreement was […]