Top 16 squads have advanced to the Grand Finale of the ultimate PUBG MOBILE showdown of PTCL & Ufone 4G’s epic E-Sports gaming tournament, ‘GameKey Arena’. The tournament’s online qualifiers round featured more than 700 aspiring and professional gamers from across the country with the top 40 teams making it to the Semifinals.
Through the Spotify Lens – Arooj Aftab’s Journey
In the second semifinal that took place yesterday, 20 teams from Group B battled for the remaining five spots in the Grand Finale.
Here are the five finalists from Group B.
- RedZone Esports
- 52 Esports
- 3x Esports
- Rule Breakers
Together with the 5 winners from Group A, the 5 finalists from Group B will join six established PUBG MOBILE squads that have been exclusively invited to partake in the Grand Finale of GameKey Arena, to complete the final lineup.
Chinese ecommerce giant Alibaba-backed Daraz cuts workforce by 11%
[Finalists Graphic Here]
The 16 finalist squads will play a total of 15 maps to decide the ultimate PUBG MOBILE champion of the competition. Of the 15 maps, 10 will be played on the 8th and 9th February 2023 online, live-streamed through Ufone 4G’s official YouTube Channel while the last leg will be played on the 12th Feb 2023 in Lahore face-to-face.
The ongoing PUBG MOBILE competition at the largest E-Sports gaming tournament is being hosted on PTCL Group’s newly launched gaming platform ‘GameKey’ that offers a convenient one-window access to a curated selection of the most popular games to all data users in Pakistan. GameKey Arena is the inaugural tournament on the GameKey platform, which is set to become an annual affair here on.
The goal behind launching a state-of-the-art gaming platform and organizing a nationwide gaming tournament is to strengthen the fledgling gaming culture in Pakistan by providing young and ambitious gamers the platform and opportunity to showcase their talent and leverage it for their personal and professional success and gratification.
Al Ghazi Tractors to Modernize its IT infrastructure through a SAP-Powered Digital Transformation
The response to GameKey Arena has been overwhelming both in terms of squad registrations and live stream views, which alludes to the exceptional conduciveness for online gaming to take a stronger root in the country.
You might also like:
- Ufone 4G introduces WhatsApp Chatbot for facilitation
– Advertisement — Advertisement -Furthering its long-term commitment to improving user experience, Pakistani Telecom Company, Ufone 4G has introduced an innovative and futuristic WhatsApp Chatbot, ‘U BOT’ to make customer engagements seamless and hassle-free. Roaming solution for 9 countries in Continental Asia Ufone 4G customers will now have access to instant support and facilitation without… Read more: Ufone 4G introduces WhatsApp Chatbot for facilitation
- Roaming solution for 9 countries in Continental Asia
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Zong 4G’s One-of-a-kind IR Postpaid Bundle for Continental Asia Provides Seamless Connectivity Across Nine Countries Zong 4G, Pakistan’s leading telecommunications provider, has exclusively crafted a one-stop international roaming solution for 9 countries in Continental Asia. This comprehensive offering empowers Zong 4G users to stay connected seamlessly across 9 prominent… Read more: Roaming solution for 9 countries in Continental Asia
- Fake Lawyer Arrested After Winning 26-Cases
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Fake Lawyer Arrested Following Unbelievable 26-CasesWin Streak Without Formal Training A man who posed as a lawyer and purportedly secured victories in 26 legal cases without any formal legal education has been apprehended in Kenya. The individual, operating under the alias Brian Mwenda, is accused of assuming… Read more: Fake Lawyer Arrested After Winning 26-Cases
- Atif Aslam remains the most streamed Pakistani artist on Spotify
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Spotify Wrapped 2023: Atif Aslam remains the most streamed Pakistani artist, Kahani Suno 2.0 becomes the most streamed song of the year Karachi: — As the year draws to a close, it’s time for Spotify’s 2023 Wrapped to unveil how Pakistanis listened to music this… Read more: Atif Aslam remains the most streamed Pakistani artist on Spotify
- ABHI & Unilever Pakistan partnered to empower employees with AbhiSalary
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Unilever Pakistan and ABHI Forge Partnership for Employee Financial Empowerment Karachi: In a significant move towards empowering employees financially, ABHI, an embedded finance platform, has partnered with Unilever Pakistan, a global FMCG company with a presence in 190 countries, to offer AbhiSalary –… Read more: ABHI & Unilever Pakistan partnered to empower employees with AbhiSalary