Karachi: With the mission of simplifying and improving the lives of people, Careem, the pioneer of ride-hailing in Pakistan, has partnered with Taj Gasoline, a leading oil marketing company in Pakistan, to provide sustainable fuel management solutions to its Captains by offering fuel at subsidized rates. The partnership aims to benefit Captains and help improve their earnings following the rising inflation in the country.
Aga Khan Hospital Laboratories Across 8 Cities Receive College of American Pathologists Accreditation
Taj Gasoline has so far dedicated 6 of its fueling stations in Karachi and Multan for Careem Captains to avail this benefit and plans to increase the number of stations across the country. Taj Gasoline believes in crowning the journey for all, and the same value is shared with Careem of simplifying and improving the lives of people, therefore has extended this offering to all Careem colleagues, where they can get the same subsidized rates from the dedicated stations.
The announcement was made during a signing ceremony at Careem’s head office in Karachi where senior leadership from both companies were present including Feroz Jaleel, Country General Manager, Muhammad Imran Saleem, Strategy and Commercial Director from Careem, Omar Shafqaat, Chief of Operations, and Ahmed Maaz, Head of Marketing from Taj Gasoline.
LUMS holds conference “Pathways to Development: Equitable and Sustainable Growth in Pakistan”
Speaking at the signing ceremony, Feroz Jaleel, Country Head, Careem Pakistan said, “Our Captains are the backbone of Careem and this year, in particular, has been extremely challenging for them. With fuel prices skyrocketing, our Captains’ earnings have taken a severe hit and we are taking every possible measure to help them in this difficult time. This collaboration is a testament to our team’s commitment to staying one step ahead in making lives simpler for our Captains’’.
Omar Shafqaat, Chief of Operations, Taj Gasoline commented, “With severe economic pressure all around, it is our duty to be the change makers and extend our support in whatever way we can, one of which happens to be the steep cost of commute. This is our shared belief with Careem to improve the lives of those on the move. We are proud to contribute to a greater good and tirelessly crown journeys every day”.
Tetra Pak offers to fund robotic sorters to aid carton collections
Careem has always been at the forefront of coming up with initiatives designed at improving the quality of lives for its Captains. Since its inception in 2016, Careem has invested over $100 million, created over 800,000 income opportunities for Captains in Pakistan and has over 9 million registered Customers on the Super App.
- NKATI Chief Criticizes Gas Tariff Hike as Threat to Industry
– Advertisement — Advertisement -Faisal Moiz Khan, President of the North Karachi Association of Trade & Industry (NKATI), has… Read more: NKATI Chief Criticizes Gas Tariff Hike as Threat to Industry
- Engro Corp revenues show robust growth of 35% in 2023
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Karachi: On a consolidated basis, Engro Corporation’s revenue grew by 35% to PKR… Read more: Engro Corp revenues show robust growth of 35% in 2023
- LUMS Mathematics Department Named Emerging Regional Centre of Excellence
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -CIMPA School at LUMS – Fostering a global community for mathematical… Read more: LUMS Mathematics Department Named Emerging Regional Centre of Excellence
- Vitamin D Deficiency Among Women in the Mountains District Chitral
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -In the serene but rugged terrains of the mountainous… Read more: Vitamin D Deficiency Among Women in the Mountains District Chitral
- foodpanda Partners with PSO DIGICASH to Empower Delivery Riders
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -foodpanda Pakistan has announced its strategic partnership… Read more: foodpanda Partners with PSO DIGICASH to Empower Delivery Riders