Karachi’s Erica Robin becomes the first-ever woman from Pakistan to win the Miss Universe Pakistan 2023
For the first time ever, Pakistan will be represented at the Miss Universe competition. On Thursday in the Maldives, model Erica Robin, 24, was named the inaugural “Miss Universe Pakistan.” For the championship, Erica Robin faced up against Hira Inam (24), Jessica Wilson (28), Malika Alvi (19), and Sabrina Wasim (26).
The 72nd edition of one of the oldest beauty pageants, Erica Robin will now represent Pakistan in El Salvador in November of this year.
On September 14, 1999, Erica Robin was born in Karachi, Pakistan, into a Christian family. After graduating from St. Patrick’s Girls High School, she continued her education at Chandigarh’s Government College of Commerce and Business Administration.
Ms. Robin began her professional modeling career in January 2020, and DIVA Magazine Pakistan published her in the July 2020 issue. She acknowledged in an interview that she had once attracted the notice of actress and model Vaneeza Ahmed, who had helped launch her modeling career.
- Mobilink Bank offers multiple #jobs
- Journalist and YouTuber #Imran_Riaz reached home after 5 months
- Daraz and Meezan Bank Partner to Drive Electric Bike Adoption in Pakistan
- Inefficient State-Owned Enterprises (SOEs) Cause Rs 500 Billion Loss to National Kitty in 2022, Warns Shamshad Akhtar
- Pakistan’s Finance Minister Shamshad Akhtar Unveils Centralized Gateway Platform