Founded in 2015, Daraz is South Asia’s leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Myanmar. It empowers more than 100,000 active sellers with world-class marketplace technology to reach the fast-growing consumer class in a region of 500 million people. Through Daraz Express and Daraz Pay, it operates the most efficient and digitalised logistics and payments infrastructure in its markets. Daraz’ vision is to be a champion of South Asia serving 100 million customers and businesses by 2030.
For more information, please visit www.daraz.com
We are looking for an experienced Regional Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution, and optimisation of our regional marketing efforts. The promotion of products through digital channels and other mediums is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful Daraz.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce Daraz marketing campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of App analytics tools (Google Analytics, Apps Flyer, Adjust, etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Analyse data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
We are looking for:
- 2-4 years experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with eCommerce social media, Google Adwords, and Facebook campaigns.
- Working knowledge of ad management tools (e.g., Smartly, etc.)
- Perfect knowledge of App analytics tools and attribution.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
- SQL understanding will be a plus
What We Offer
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce (Alibaba Group)
- Travel activities with visits to different Daraz markets
- Close collaboration with C-level across different domains
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- Competitive salary and incentive package
How to apply – Apply here