HBL PSL-8 – foodpanda to be Official Q-Commerce Partner of Islamabad United
foodpanda has been named the Official Q-Commerce Partner of Islamabad United. Just like the last season, the look of the playing kit of Islamabad United will reflect the strategic partnership between the two brands.
K-Electric requests highest ever FCA reduction of PKR 10/unit for December 2022
Speaking about the partnership, Syed Waqas Azhar, Director Marketing at foodpanda Pakistan said, “foodpanda has always been able to keep its finger on the pulse of the Pakistani audience, and cricket is one such passion that strums their heartstrings time and time again. We’re excited to partner again with the two-time champions Islamabad United, after the success of our partnership last season, and hope to do some exciting things with them in 2023.”
Mr. Ahsan Latif, CEO ISLU said, “We are delighted to have foodpanda on-board as our official q-commerce partner. Over the years, foodpanda has revolutionized the q-commerce landscape in Pakistan by incorporating innovation with convenience. Their enthusiasm to lead the game mirrors our own at Islamabad United and together we’re ready to bring our best game on!”
Faysal Bank Limited Eyes on Growth through Automation
Islamabad United is the most successful franchise in HBL PSL history. Being the only team to win multiple titles and owning the highest win percentage in league history, the franchise believes in empowering local cricket in Pakistan. foodpanda, too, shares the same vision for the sportstainment industry in Pakistan.
foodpanda Pakistan is the country’s leading online delivery marketplace, offering a convenient app and web-based platform to order food, groceries, and essential items nationwide. With over 20,000 restaurants, homechefs, shops, and pandamart stores across more than 40 cities, foodpanda aims to generate business growth and create employment opportunities for Pakistanis all over the country.
Jazz extends Digital Pakistan Fellowship Program to Fatima Jinnah Women University
You might also like:
- PTCL recognized as the ‘Most Facilitating Employer’ at NUST Placement Recognition Awards 2023– Advertisement — Advertisement -Islamabad: Pakistan’s leading telecommunication and integrated ICT services provider, Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) has been recognized as the ‘Most Facilitating Employer over the Last Five Years’ at the National University of Science and Technology’s ‘NUST Placement Recognition Awards 2023’. – Advertisement — Advertisement – Group Chief People Officer (GCPO) PTCL […]
- Meta was fined $1.3B for transferring EU user data to the U.S.– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -The parent company of renowned social media platform Facebook, Meta was fined 1.2 billion euro ($1.3 billion) by the European Union for violating its data protection rules. The issue at hand is the way Facebook handled user data from Europe. The Irish Data Protection Commission (DPC) announced the results […]
- Etihad Group organizes a Grand 2nd Balloting and Early Possession Event for Etihad Town Phase 2 (Technically Approved as Arcos Housing Scheme)The Etihad Group recently organized a 2nd Balloting and Early Possession Event for its Etihad Town Phase 2 project (Technically Approved as Arcos Housing Scheme), one of the most prestigious real estate developments in the region. The event took place on Saturday (May 27), and provided an unforgettable evening filled with excitement, esteemed guests, and captivating performances.
- Shoaib Malik wants to make his son a Hafiz-e-Quran – memorizing the Quran by his son is his wish– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Star all-rounder of Pakistan cricket team Shoaib Malik said in his recent TV appearance that it is his desire that his son becomes a Hafiz-e-Quran instead of a cricketer. He said that he wants to make his son a Hafiz-e-Quran. Recently, he was invited to an interview. […]
- How to get a chance to attend the 2023 UEFA Champions League Final in Istanbul– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Mastercard, in collaboration with Vivo Energy Kenya, the company that distributes and markets Shell products and services in the country, are delighted to announce the winners of the month-long exclusive campaign aimed at football enthusiasts in Kenya. The campaign, which ran from April to May, […]