foodpanda has been named the Official Q-Commerce Partner of Islamabad United. Just like the last season, the look of the playing kit of Islamabad United will reflect the strategic partnership between the two brands.
K-Electric requests highest ever FCA reduction of PKR 10/unit for December 2022
Speaking about the partnership, Syed Waqas Azhar, Director Marketing at foodpanda Pakistan said, “foodpanda has always been able to keep its finger on the pulse of the Pakistani audience, and cricket is one such passion that strums their heartstrings time and time again. We’re excited to partner again with the two-time champions Islamabad United, after the success of our partnership last season, and hope to do some exciting things with them in 2023.”
Mr. Ahsan Latif, CEO ISLU said, “We are delighted to have foodpanda on-board as our official q-commerce partner. Over the years, foodpanda has revolutionized the q-commerce landscape in Pakistan by incorporating innovation with convenience. Their enthusiasm to lead the game mirrors our own at Islamabad United and together we’re ready to bring our best game on!”
Faysal Bank Limited Eyes on Growth through Automation
Islamabad United is the most successful franchise in HBL PSL history. Being the only team to win multiple titles and owning the highest win percentage in league history, the franchise believes in empowering local cricket in Pakistan. foodpanda, too, shares the same vision for the sportstainment industry in Pakistan.
foodpanda Pakistan is the country’s leading online delivery marketplace, offering a convenient app and web-based platform to order food, groceries, and essential items nationwide. With over 20,000 restaurants, homechefs, shops, and pandamart stores across more than 40 cities, foodpanda aims to generate business growth and create employment opportunities for Pakistanis all over the country.
Jazz extends Digital Pakistan Fellowship Program to Fatima Jinnah Women University
You might also like:
- Atif Aslam remains the most streamed Pakistani artist on Spotify
– Advertisement — Advertisement -Spotify Wrapped 2023: Atif Aslam remains the most streamed Pakistani artist, Kahani Suno 2.0 becomes the most streamed song of the year Karachi: — As the year draws to a close, it’s time for Spotify’s 2023 Wrapped to unveil how Pakistanis listened to music this year. Year 2023 showcased 82% growth… Read more: Atif Aslam remains the most streamed Pakistani artist on Spotify
- ABHI & Unilever Pakistan partnered to empower employees with AbhiSalary
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Unilever Pakistan and ABHI Forge Partnership for Employee Financial Empowerment Karachi: In a significant move towards empowering employees financially, ABHI, an embedded finance platform, has partnered with Unilever Pakistan, a global FMCG company with a presence in 190 countries, to offer AbhiSalary – an Earned Wage Access (EWA) solution.… Read more: ABHI & Unilever Pakistan partnered to empower employees with AbhiSalary
- First Electric Motorcycle by Atlas Honda ‘BENLY e’ in Pakistan
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Atlas Honda Unveils First Electric Motorcycle ‘BENLY e’ in Pakistan Atlas Honda, one of Pakistan’s leading motorcycle manufacturers, has introduced its inaugural electric vehicle (EV) model, the Honda BENLY e. The unveiling took place at a ceremony held at Atlas Honda’s Sheikhupura plant, commemorating the company’s 60th… Read more: First Electric Motorcycle by Atlas Honda ‘BENLY e’ in Pakistan
- Babar Azam Adds Luxury to His Collection with a Lamborghini Aventador Worth 26 Crore
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Babar Azam Adds Luxury to His Drive: Pakistani Cricketer Acquires Lamborghini Aventador Worth Over Rs 26 Crore Babar Azam, the Pakistani cricketer who recently stepped down from the captaincy, has reportedly acquired a new Lamborghini Aventador valued at over Rs 26 crore in Pakistan. Known… Read more: Babar Azam Adds Luxury to His Collection with a Lamborghini Aventador Worth 26 Crore
- Tetra Pak and WWF to mentor 10,000 Pakistani students on waste recycling awareness
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Lahore: Tetra Pak Pakistan has partnered with WWF Pakistan for the sixth consecutive year to continue its nationwide awareness program aimed at educating young Pakistani students on the importance of reducing, reusing, and recycling. This year, the student engagement drive will span across… Read more: Tetra Pak and WWF to mentor 10,000 Pakistani students on waste recycling awareness