KARACHI: In line with the bank’s core value of innovation through process automation, Faysal Bank Limited has entered into an agreement with AKS IQ for the development and implementation of a state-of-the-art trade solution.
The innovative solution will help Faysal Bank Limited to execute import and export transactions in a highly automated environment and provide flexibility to perform checks on price verifications, vessel tracking, dual use of goods etc. through pre-defined checks, validations, workflows, and reference data sources.
Jazz extends Digital Pakistan Fellowship Program to Fatima Jinnah Women University
The investment in automation systems and processes will lead to significant improvement in overall service standards and improved customer experience while optimizing and helping bring risk levels significantly down. The bank would be able to effectively manage the existing Risk portfolio, mitigate operation risk issues, compliance issues and also facilitate improve decision-making across key departments through more robust data-driven valuations.
Speaking at the signing ceremony, Syed Muhammad Fraz Zaidi (Head of Operations) said, “For Faysal Bank, technology as an enabler is a key focus area. We have invested significantly in this area and are now starting to reap the benefits. As we automate and digitize our products and services delivery mechanisms, we will be able to serve our customers even better and improve on efficiencies.”
Kaifi Khalil Topping Local Charts on Spotify
Faysal Bank Limited carries the highest local Sharia rating of SCFR1 by the International Islamic Rating Agency (IIRA) and provides the best and widest range of Shariah-compliant banking products and services to meet their customer’s Halal banking needs with convenience. With an expanding network of almost 700 Islamic branches, Faysal Bank Limited has a footprint in 253 cities/towns across Pakistan.
Abbott join hands with PIA for raising awareness on child nutrition
Also read these
- Atif Aslam remains the most streamed Pakistani artist on Spotify
– Advertisement — Advertisement -Spotify Wrapped 2023: Atif Aslam remains the most streamed Pakistani artist, Kahani Suno 2.0 becomes the most streamed song of the year Karachi: — As the year draws to a close, it’s time for Spotify’s… Read more: Atif Aslam remains the most streamed Pakistani artist on Spotify
- ABHI & Unilever Pakistan partnered to empower employees with AbhiSalary
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Unilever Pakistan and ABHI Forge Partnership for Employee Financial Empowerment Karachi: In a significant move towards empowering employees financially, ABHI, an embedded finance platform, has partnered with Unilever Pakistan, a global FMCG company… Read more: ABHI & Unilever Pakistan partnered to empower employees with AbhiSalary
- First Electric Motorcycle by Atlas Honda ‘BENLY e’ in Pakistan
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Atlas Honda Unveils First Electric Motorcycle ‘BENLY e’ in Pakistan Atlas Honda, one of Pakistan’s leading motorcycle manufacturers, has introduced its inaugural electric vehicle (EV) model, the Honda BENLY e. The… Read more: First Electric Motorcycle by Atlas Honda ‘BENLY e’ in Pakistan
- Babar Azam Adds Luxury to His Collection with a Lamborghini Aventador Worth 26 Crore
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Babar Azam Adds Luxury to His Drive: Pakistani Cricketer Acquires Lamborghini Aventador Worth Over Rs 26 Crore Babar Azam, the Pakistani cricketer who recently stepped down from the captaincy,… Read more: Babar Azam Adds Luxury to His Collection with a Lamborghini Aventador Worth 26 Crore
- Tetra Pak and WWF to mentor 10,000 Pakistani students on waste recycling awareness
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Lahore: Tetra Pak Pakistan has partnered with WWF Pakistan for the sixth consecutive year to continue its nationwide awareness program aimed at educating young Pakistani students on… Read more: Tetra Pak and WWF to mentor 10,000 Pakistani students on waste recycling awareness