KARACHI: In line with the bank’s core value of innovation through process automation, Faysal Bank Limited has entered into an agreement with AKS IQ for the development and implementation of a state-of-the-art trade solution.
The innovative solution will help Faysal Bank Limited to execute import and export transactions in a highly automated environment and provide flexibility to perform checks on price verifications, vessel tracking, dual use of goods etc. through pre-defined checks, validations, workflows, and reference data sources.
The investment in automation systems and processes will lead to significant improvement in overall service standards and improved customer experience while optimizing and helping bring risk levels significantly down. The bank would be able to effectively manage the existing Risk portfolio, mitigate operation risk issues, compliance issues and also facilitate improve decision-making across key departments through more robust data-driven valuations.
Speaking at the signing ceremony, Syed Muhammad Fraz Zaidi (Head of Operations) said, “For Faysal Bank, technology as an enabler is a key focus area. We have invested significantly in this area and are now starting to reap the benefits. As we automate and digitize our products and services delivery mechanisms, we will be able to serve our customers even better and improve on efficiencies.”
Faysal Bank Limited carries the highest local Sharia rating of SCFR1 by the International Islamic Rating Agency (IIRA) and provides the best and widest range of Shariah-compliant banking products and services to meet their customer’s Halal banking needs with convenience. With an expanding network of almost 700 Islamic branches, Faysal Bank Limited has a footprint in 253 cities/towns across Pakistan.
Also read these
- Bank Alfalah kept its growth trajectory in 2022The Board of Directors of Bank Alfalah Limited (BAFL), in its meeting held on February 2, 2023, approved the Bank’s financial results for year ended December 31, 2022. The Bank posted profit after tax growth of 28.1% compared to […]
- Fatima Fertilizer teams up with Multan Sultans for PSL season 8Lahore: Fatima Fertilizer signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) agreement with Multan Sultans, renewing their partnership for the eighth season of PSL which is due to start on February 13, 2023. The agreement was signed by Haider Azhar, Chief […]
- The Institute of Business Management Holds its Annual Career Fair 2023Karachi: The Institute of Business Management recently held its annual Career Fair 2023 to facilitate graduating students in their hunt to get appropriate job placements that will advance their careers. With representatives from more than 100 companies belonging to […]
- MMBL Joins Hands with Avanza Solutions to Launch DOST Corporate PortalIslamabad: Mobilink Microfinance Bank Limited (MMBL) has collaborated with Avanza Solutions to develop and deploy a state-of-the-art enterprise banking solution, DOST Corporate Portal. This platform is part of MMBL’s strategic pursuit to optimize operations and explore greater technical prowess […]
- TCL joins forces with Peshawar Zalmi for a high octane PSL Season 8TCL No.1 LED TV Brand in Pakistan, announced, that it will be partnering with Peshawar Zalmi for the Pakistan Super League (PSL) season 8. This year, Pakistan’s star cricketer, Babar Azam will lead Peshawar Zalmi as its captain, the […]