LAHORE: Descon Engineering, a leading Engineering enterprise in the region, has joined hands with KBR, a leading Global Engineering and Project company, to extend the scope of their joint pursuit of outsourced maintenance and turnaround management opportunities across the Gulf countries.
Taimur Dawood, Chairman of Descon, and Jay Ibrahim, President of KBR’s Sustainable Technology Solutions, inked a strategic Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in Dubai in this regard, extending their mutual area of expertise to the Gulf countries.
This strategic alliance will leverage both KBR and Descon’s combined strength as leaders of industrial services in the market to optimize client OPEX, and improve asset availability and reliability through KBR’s portfolio of advanced digital solutions, and Descon’s presence across the Gulf countries.
Commenting on this momentous development, Taimur Dawood, Chairman of Descon, observed, “Descon holds great stature in the engineering sector of Gulf countries and is playing a pivotal role in the industrial growth of the region. This accord with KBR will allow us to extend our already existing skillset and expertise, and implement mutual learnings to achieve exponential growth.”
Jay Ibrahim, President of KBR’s Sustainable Technology Solutions, said, “This agreement signals our confidence in this alliance following our success in the delivery of outsourced maintenance services in Qatar since 2021, and maps out the foundation for future growth of this strategic partnership.”
Descon is committed to delivering quality services with safety and is determined to continue being a reliable partner in progress for KBR.
Descon Engineering, having completed 40 years in the Gulf region, continues to strengthen its strong foothold in the region and build on its customer base, adding value to the regions multiple industry sectors.
You might also read:
- Chinese ecommerce giant Alibaba-backed Daraz cuts workforce by 11%KARACHI (Reuters , Feb 7) – Alibaba Group subsidiary, Daraz Group, an e-commerce platform, is reducing its workforce by 11% to prepare for the ‘current market reality’, the group’s CEO Bjarke Mikkelsen said in a letter to employees shared […]
- Al Ghazi Tractors to Modernize its IT infrastructure through a SAP-Powered Digital TransformationKarachi: Topping a record-breaking year of market growth and success in management operations, Al Ghazi Tractors Limited, one of Pakistan’s largest agricultural equipment manufacturers, has begun a digital transformation and overhaul of its IT infrastructure with an investment of […]
- LUMS students and recruiters network at annual Career Fair 2023LUMS recently hosted its milestone annual Career Fair 2023 in Lahore with the participation from notable organisations across multiple industries. Ranked as the top university in Pakistan by QS Graduate Employability Ranking 2022, LUMS has a strong network of […]
- Huawei Technologies with Awan Distribution and CDigital organized a Launch event of IdeaHub S2 in AJK, MuzaffarabadAzad Jammu Kashmir:- Huawei Technologies Pakistan, Awan Distribution and CDigital collaboratively organized the Launch event of Huawei Ideahub S2 at Pearl Continental, Muzaffarabad, Azad Jammu Kashmir. This launch ceremony was attended by Senior Minister AJK Khawaja Farooq Ahmed, Secretary […]
- Standard Chartered Bank launches SC Sahar Women’s AccountKarachi: Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan Limited (SCBPL) has launched a special bank account for Women named ‘SC Sahar Women’s Account’. This innovative facility will cater to the evolving needs of the Bank’s female customers and reflects Standard Chartered’s focus […]