KARACHI: With the commitment to redefine insurance in Pakistan through continuous innovation and product enhancement, TPL Insurance has entered the Metaverse focusing on its next generation of customers. To create awareness about its products and develop a personalized experience, TPL Insurance has become the first insurance company in Pakistan to open in the meta space. The metaverse is growing in popularity, captivating people all around the world. From gaming to networking, many people and businesses are exploring the vast possibilities of the virtual world.
“As Pakistan’s leading Insurtech, we take immense pride in bringing disruption to the digital space, creating new developments and offerings in the industry and for the next generation. Our efforts are focused on making insurance easy and accessible for various segments across Pakistan. TPL Insurance will continue playing a pivotal role in driving awareness about the benefits of insurance and providing customers with innovative solutions.”
Speaking about the launch, Mr. Muhammad Aminuddin – CEO, TPL Insurance, said:
With the accelerated progression of the tech and internet experience, the Metaverse enables users to go a step further than just browsing the internet or social media. Metaverse is a virtual world where people can meet and interact, like their real-life experiences and interactions. As the metaverse expands, so will its use as a marketing platform. This is the first step taken by TPL Insurance to establish a presence in the Metaverse, and insurance policies will be issued and serviced virtually in the upcoming months.
Users can walk around the TPL Insurance gallery, learn about products and offers as well as get quick access to the mobile app and website for real-time policy issuance and servicing.
“The metaverse is the start of a new era in Marketing & Brand Communications in Pakistan, and globally, the consumer’s virtual life will now play as important a role as their physical presence and experiences with brands and services. I’m excited to see TPL Insurance as the first insurance company in Pakistan to be in the meta space.”
Commenting on this initiative, Ms. Sarah Dawood – Head of Corporate Brand, TPL Insurance, said,
- Atif Aslam remains the most streamed Pakistani artist on Spotify
– Advertisement — Advertisement -Spotify Wrapped 2023: Atif Aslam remains the most streamed Pakistani artist, Kahani Suno 2.0 becomes the most streamed song of the year Karachi: — As the year draws… Read more: Atif Aslam remains the most streamed Pakistani artist on Spotify
- ABHI & Unilever Pakistan partnered to empower employees with AbhiSalary
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Unilever Pakistan and ABHI Forge Partnership for Employee Financial Empowerment Karachi: In a significant move towards empowering employees financially, ABHI, an embedded finance platform, has partnered… Read more: ABHI & Unilever Pakistan partnered to empower employees with AbhiSalary
- First Electric Motorcycle by Atlas Honda ‘BENLY e’ in Pakistan
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Atlas Honda Unveils First Electric Motorcycle ‘BENLY e’ in Pakistan Atlas Honda, one of Pakistan’s leading motorcycle manufacturers, has introduced its inaugural electric vehicle… Read more: First Electric Motorcycle by Atlas Honda ‘BENLY e’ in Pakistan
- Babar Azam Adds Luxury to His Collection with a Lamborghini Aventador Worth 26 Crore
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Babar Azam Adds Luxury to His Drive: Pakistani Cricketer Acquires Lamborghini Aventador Worth Over Rs 26 Crore Babar Azam, the Pakistani cricketer… Read more: Babar Azam Adds Luxury to His Collection with a Lamborghini Aventador Worth 26 Crore
- Tetra Pak and WWF to mentor 10,000 Pakistani students on waste recycling awareness
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Lahore: Tetra Pak Pakistan has partnered with WWF Pakistan for the sixth consecutive year to continue its nationwide awareness program… Read more: Tetra Pak and WWF to mentor 10,000 Pakistani students on waste recycling awareness