Photography is a passion that is wildly pursued in Pakistan. In recent times, smartphones have proved themselves a very worthy device for photography. Recent advancements in technology and lenses have made smartphones capable of making professional cameras like the DSLRs a run for their money.
DSLRs provide just one feature: professional-grade pictures of the highest quality. Smartphones, like TECNO Camon 19 Pro, offer quality that can rival the best DSLRs at a fraction of the price. This has made the Camon 19 Pro a favorite among photographers who want to pursue their passion without putting a strain on their bank accounts.
Camon 19 Pro offers a highly advanced camera unit, as it offers multiple sets of camera lenses for different shots. Not only this, but the 19 Pro also has intelligent AI tools and a potent processor, which helps the camera unit take perfect pictures.
The Camon 19 Pro is the first device in the market which offers RGBW (G+P) lens, which it developed with Samsung. This means the device can also show the deepest blacks and the lightest whites. Lowlight photography has also been greatly improved due to the improved lens. This can be seen in the Super Night mood as the phone plays with exposure to produce excellent results.
This device has a whole array of cameras, making it suitable for professional photographers and amateurs. There is a specialized 64 MP primary camera with a 0.8-micrometer pixel size! Moreover, a dedicated 50MP portrait lens, coupled with another 2MP Bokeh lens, produces dramatic portrait pictures with the right colors and depth.
If you are a fan of selfies, then do not worry; there is an advanced 32MP selfie camera in the Camon 19 Pro for vlogging and photography!
These features sound great on paper, but several local photographers, including Ilyaas Allaah Buksh, Ans Shah, and Omar Rehman, put the Camon 19 Pro to the test to see how it performed.
Ilyaas Allaah Buksh is known to capture the raw essence of Balochistan – his home. He has been promoting the Balochi Culture for a long time through beautiful and impactful pictures. Ilyaas Allaah Buksh used the Camon 19 Pro and was astounded by the results produced by the camera unit. Safe to say, he was more than impressed with the Camon 19 Pro.
Ans Shah is another up-and-coming photographer known to tell stories using pictures. All of his pictures have unique and captivating stories behind them. The pictures are as beautiful as the stories. Ans Shah has also used the Camon 19 Pro and has spoken very highly of the device, just like Omar Rehman. Omar Rehman is another photographer known for his magic with the lens. These photographers were very impressed by the camera abilities of the Camon 19 Pro.
TECNO Pakistan CEO Kelvin Zeng spoke highly about the abilities of this device when he said, “The Camon 19 Pro is the perfect phone for photographer and videography as it provides cutting edge technology in its camera unit. This phone will help many photographers to continue their passion without spending large amounts of money on professional equipment. “
Thus we can conclude that the TECNO Camon 19 Pro passed the tests posed by these professionals. You can get your hands on this device for PKR 49,999 in Pakistan’s offline and online markets!
You might also like:
- TCL joins forces with Peshawar Zalmi for a high octane PSL Season 8TCL No.1 LED TV Brand in Pakistan, announced, that it will be partnering with Peshawar Zalmi for the Pakistan Super League (PSL) season 8. This year, Pakistan’s star cricketer, Babar Azam will lead Peshawar Zalmi as its captain, the addition is likely to augment team’s thrilling performance with an equal chance of winning the PSL […]
- Despite the threat alert, how did the suicide bomber manage to enter the police line and take action?Despite the threat alert, how did the suicide bomber manage to enter the police line and take action?
- PTCL launches OTT Platform, ‘SHOQ’ to bring High Quality Video Streaming to PakistanKarachi: Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL), a subsidiary of e&, (formerly known as Etisalat Group) has launched its new Over-The-Top (OTT) platform, SHOQ, to provide a superior and immersive viewing experience to all data users in Pakistan. SHOQ hosts a rich repository of selected content that is accessible to all, in line with PTCL’s vision […]
- Bykea App Now Offering Telenor Balance Using Top-Up to DriversBykea is now offering Telenor Pakistan mobile top-ups through the Bykea App to drivers, who can now purchase the top-up or bundles for themselves and their customers. The signing ceremony for the partnership was held at Telenor Pakistan’s Karachi office to make the Bykea App more convenient for customers. Bykea customers can top-up their Telenor […]
- KATI rejects rise in prices of petroleum productsPresident of Korangi Association of Trade and Industry (KATI) Faraz-ur-Rehman in a statement on Monday rejected the recent increase in the prices of petroleum products and said that the Ministry of Finance ignored the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) and self-produced petroleum. Daraz launches Daraz Advertising Solution (DAS) for sellers and brands The price […]