Karachi: Martin Dow Group, a Leading Multinational Healthcare Group in Pakistan received Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Benchmark Awards 2023 in 2 categories.
The company received ‘Best Practice’ award in WORK-LIFE INTEGRATION, FLEXIBILITY, & BENEFITS for demonstrating exemplary global practices in DEI whereas the organizations is also recognized as PROGRESSIVE in the category of COMMUNITY, GOVERNMENT RELATIONS & PHILANTHROPY.
Shahrukh Masood, Group Director HR & Corporate Communications at Martin Dow while expressing elation on this recognition said ‘’ we are proud to be recognized by the global platform for our healthy work culture, CSR activities, and community engagement programs. These awards are in line with our values “We create opportunities for all our partners to flourish” and We are here to improve the quality of life for the communities we serve”.
He further said ‘’Martin Dow Group’s activities are aligned with the internal & external goals of GDEIB. We believe in healthy work culture in all our departments including flexing working hours, weekly work-from-home, health and fitness opportunities through gym and sports, opportunities for growth through capacity building programs, facilities for female employees such as Baby’s daycare, women leadership program, pay-con, health awareness sessions.’’
Martin Dow Group is constantly working on various philanthropic initiatives, helping differently abled citizens, improving socio-economic status, promoting mental wellness, promoting education, providing healthcare facilities, flood relief activities, supporting marginalized groups like deaf communities, and etc.
Global DEI Benchmarks Awards gives an opportunity to organizations to present their diversity, equity, and inclusion accomplishments with a focus on a social and economic impact on all stakeholders. Martin Dow Group will continue to further lead in its work practices and create opportunities for all our partners to flourish.
You might also like:
- Bank Alfalah kept its growth trajectory in 2022The Board of Directors of Bank Alfalah Limited (BAFL), in its meeting held on February 2, 2023, approved the Bank’s financial results for year ended December 31, 2022. The Bank posted profit after tax growth of 28.1% compared to last year, standing at Rs. 18.206 billion. This translates into earnings per share (EPS) of Rs. […]
- Fatima Fertilizer teams up with Multan Sultans for PSL season 8Lahore: Fatima Fertilizer signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) agreement with Multan Sultans, renewing their partnership for the eighth season of PSL which is due to start on February 13, 2023. The agreement was signed by Haider Azhar, Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Multan Sultans and Rabel Sadozai, Director of Sales and Marketing at Fatima […]
- The Institute of Business Management Holds its Annual Career Fair 2023Karachi: The Institute of Business Management recently held its annual Career Fair 2023 to facilitate graduating students in their hunt to get appropriate job placements that will advance their careers. With representatives from more than 100 companies belonging to diverse industries including top management, CEOs and HR directors participating in the fair, students were able […]
- MMBL Joins Hands with Avanza Solutions to Launch DOST Corporate PortalIslamabad: Mobilink Microfinance Bank Limited (MMBL) has collaborated with Avanza Solutions to develop and deploy a state-of-the-art enterprise banking solution, DOST Corporate Portal. This platform is part of MMBL’s strategic pursuit to optimize operations and explore greater technical prowess to ultimately fulfill the growing banking and financial needs of various business segments. Mobilink Microfinance Bank […]
- TCL joins forces with Peshawar Zalmi for a high octane PSL Season 8TCL No.1 LED TV Brand in Pakistan, announced, that it will be partnering with Peshawar Zalmi for the Pakistan Super League (PSL) season 8. This year, Pakistan’s star cricketer, Babar Azam will lead Peshawar Zalmi as its captain, the addition is likely to augment team’s thrilling performance with an equal chance of winning the PSL […]