google.com, pub-2762820915666464, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
technologyplus.pk
Technolog & Business News from Pakistan

- Advertisement -

Punjab Govt Launches ‘Roshan Gharana’ Solar Panel Program For Consumers Using 500 Units

Punjab Government Launches ‘Roshan Gharana’ Solar Panel Program

The Punjab government has initiated the ‘Roshan Gharana’ program to provide solar panels to electricity consumers using up to 500 units. Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz approved the project and secured cabinet approval in a recent meeting.

- Advertisement -

Asyad Holding Acquires Majority Stake in Shell Pakistan, CCP Approves Transaction

Under this initiative, the government will cover 90 percent of the cost, leaving consumers to pay just 10 percent. The solar panels will be available in easy installments over five years, easing the financial burden on households.

- Advertisement -

Jazz appoints Farrukh Khan as CFO and CEO of MFH

Maryam Nawaz emphasized the government’s commitment to support citizens during challenging times and mitigate the impact of past crises. She assured that the program aims to alleviate current energy issues within five years.

- Advertisement -

- Advertisement -

- Advertisement -

Leave A Reply