Mohammad Ali Ibrahim is all set to assume the role of Vice President of Marketing & Communications at Hashoo Group. In his new role, Ali will be reporting to Deputy Chairman and CEO of Hashoo Group, Murtaza Hashwani.
Established in 1960 by Mr. Sadruddin Hashwani, the Hashoo Group is Pakistan’s premium conglomerate with a diversified business portfolio spanning both national and international markets. The Group owns and operates the Pearl-Continental Hotels & Resorts, PC Legacy, and Hotel One brands and also has business interests encompassing the information technology, investment, minerals, commodity trading, travel and tourism, and real estate sectors.
Ali has over 17 years of experience in marketing, project management, communications and sustainability. Before joining Hashoo, Ali was serving as Head of Marketing & Communications at Mobilink Bank, Pakistan’s leading digital microfinance bank with over 40 million mobile wallets. Mobilink Bank is part of VEON Group, a global digital operator that provides converged connectivity and online services across seven countries.
During his tenure at Mobilink Bank, Ali developed and executed the organization’s marketing, corporate communications, and sustainability strategies to enhance brand and product visibility for the business, expand its customer outreach, and cement its position as an industry leader in the spheres of digital banking, SMEs & women empowerment and sustainable development in the country. He also advised the senior management on thought leadership, digital financial services and stakeholder engagement.
Prior to this, Ali served as the Stream Head Digital Communications – Internal & External at Jazz, Pakistan’s leading mobile operator and a sister concern of Mobilink Bank, where he contributed towards the transformation of corporate communications to a business-critical function.
As he steps into his latest role, Ali will lead Hashoo Group’s marketing and communications function, aimed at strengthening the market positions of its various business verticals, while enhancing brand visibility and executing sustainability initiatives.
Ali holds a Master’s degree from Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) and has garnered international professional training experiences from the Netherlands, France and South Africa, enhancing his global perspective and expertise.
- Daraz and Meezan Bank Partner to Drive Electric Bike Adoption in Pakistan
- Inefficient State-Owned Enterprises (SOEs) Cause Rs 500 Billion Loss to National Kitty in 2022, Warns Shamshad Akhtar
- Pakistan’s Finance Minister Shamshad Akhtar Unveils Centralized Gateway Platform
- Realme Announces Price Reduction for C-Series Line-up
- LUMS faculty showcases Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation-funded Project at the 78th UN General Assembly
- Roche Diagnostics Pakistan Celebrates 25 Years of Healthcare Innovation at Silver Jubilee Dinner
- PSO Inaugurates State-of-the-Art Aircraft Refueling Facility at Quetta International Airport