ISLAMABAD (APP): easypaisa, Pakistan has partnered with Esquare Services Private Limited to seamlessly facilitate salary disbursements to employees through its digital platform.
This integration not only promises efficiency but also empowers employees with timely and convenient access to their earnings. Esquare will now utilize easypaisa’s open Application Programming Interface (API) architecture to disburse salaries, advances, and incentives to its workforce.
Shahzad Khan, Head of Productive Lending, Channels & Corporate Business, Telenor Microfinance Bank, Omar Aijaz Khan, Head of Corporate Sales & Partnership, easypaisa, and Shayan Ahmed Sheikh, CEO of Esquare Services Private Limited attended the signing ceremony, said a press release.
Commenting on the collaboration, Shahzad Khan, Head of Productive Lending, Channels & Corporate Business at TMB/easypaisa said at easypaisa, we are all committed to empowering individuals and businesses with innovative digital financial solutions.
Partnering with Esquare is aligned with our commitment to make digital payments seamless, secure and convenient while ensuring that people have easy access to finances. Going ahead, we are focused towards building partnerships and supporting interoperability to develop a digital ecosystem that benefits all Pakistanis, he added.
This strategic partnership marks a significant milestone in simplifying financial transactions for individuals and businesses alike, he said adding that with easypaisa as the leader of the fintech revolution in Pakistan, this collaboration is poised to set new industry benchmarks.
- ‘Live easy’ with easypaisa: Redefining Financial Empowerment
- Esquare and easypaisa collaborate to make wage payments easier
- DigiKhata Partners with Kuunda Pakistan to Extend Liquidity Solutions to their MSME Khata Users
- Discount World Partners with Telenor Microfinance Bank (Easypaisa) for Strategic Alliance
- Karandaaz and Vizpro Announce ST to Accelerate Digitization of Retailer to Distributor Payments in Pakistan