These are the 10 Awesome Benefits of Listening to Music while Studying
- It improves your focus
- It boosts your memory
- It motivates you to study
- It helps you to detach
- It reduces stress levels
- It reduces anxiety
- It improves cognitive thought
- It boosts your mood
- It helps you organize your study plan
- It eliminates boredom
In a 2013 studyTrusted Source, 60 female volunteers carried out a psychological stress test while listening to relaxing music, sounds of rippling water, or no particular sound. Results suggested that listening to relaxing music makes a physical difference to the way people respond psychologically and physically — in terms of hormone response — under stress. However, the picture is complex, and more studies are needed.
In a 2021 studyTrusted Source, patients in ICU said they felt less pain and anxiety after listening to music for 30 minutes than before.
- These are the 10 Awesome Benefits of Listening to Music while Studying
- AKUH ’s Pharmacy Trainee Programme Receives the Coveted American Society of Health Systems Pharmacists Accreditation
- Abbott join hands with PIA for raising awareness on child nutrition
- Roche Diagnostics Leads The Dialogue on Eradicating Hepatitis C From Pakistan
- Consul General of the UAE Collaboration with Afzaal Memorial Thalassemia Foundation for Awareness of Thalassemia
Despite the threat alert, how did the suicide bomber manage to enter the police line and take action? https://youtu.be/iau_DrYasAg
Karachi: The book launch ceremony of “Alternative to the IMF and Other Out of the Box Solutions” by Dr. Shahida...
ISLAMABAD: Federal Minister for Industry and Production, Makhdoom Murtaza Mahmud on Tuesday said that the mobile phone manufacturing industry would...
ISLAMABAD: The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) Wednesday signed four partnership memoranda of understandings with U.S.-Pakistani diaspora entities to...
ISLAMABAD: U.S. Embassy Deputy Chief of Mission, Andrew Schofer, Wednesday joined U.S. Embassy Director of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement...
ISLAMABAD: The exports of fish and fish preparations increased by 12.23 percent during the first half of the current fiscal...