Jazz, Pakistan’s leading digital operator and a part of the VEON Group, bagged 7 awards at the Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Benchmarks (GDEIB) Awards 2023.
The company received the ‘Best Practices award for its visionary efforts in implementing DEI as a strategy when it comes to learning and development, communications, community integration, government relations, and philanthropy initiatives. Jazz believes in cultivating trust, and acceptance to promote and contribute to creating an inclusive world.
“Inclusivity has always been at the heart of all our policies and being recognized for our holistic D&I initiatives towards empowering the workplace renews our vigor as we move forward in our journey towards promoting diversity and inclusion at Jazz,” said Sanam Sheikh, Chief People Officer, Jazz.
The GDEIB is the standard for organizations around the world to help these companies determine strategy and measure progress in managing diversity and fostering inclusion. Jazz has always valued and upheld diversity and has strived to position ‘Diversity, Equity & Inclusion’ DEI as a strategic asset to excel in the market. This has helped Jazz create a better workplace that thrives on sustainability.
Jazz is also the signatory to the global Women’s Empowerment Principles, a set of Principles offering guidance to businesses on how to promote gender equality and women’s empowerment in the workplace, marketplace, and community.
You might also like
- Google Strengthens Support for Pakistan’s App and Gaming Industry
– Advertisement — Advertisement -Google Celebrates Success of App Growth Lab Program, Reinforces Commitment to Empower Pakistan’s App and Gaming Industry Last week at Google’s Apps Growth Lab Graduation event, Google celebrated 94 Pakistani game and app development studios graduating from the second edition of Google’s App Growth Lab program. Expanding their impact beyond mobile… Read more: Google Strengthens Support for Pakistan’s App and Gaming Industry
- Dinesh Phadnis, Inspector Fredericks in ‘CID,’ Passes Away at 57
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -In a somber turn of events, Dinesh Phadnis, beloved for his portrayal of Inspector Fredericks in the iconic TV show ‘CID,’ has passed away at the age of 57. The news has left the entire CID crew and fans in shock, as they bid farewell to a cherished member… Read more: Dinesh Phadnis, Inspector Fredericks in ‘CID,’ Passes Away at 57
- Shoaib Malik Achieves a Milestone in T20 Cricket
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Shoaib Malik, the former captain of the Pakistan cricket team, has achieved a significant milestone in T20 cricket. Malik reached the remarkable feat of hitting 1000 fours in T20 cricket, becoming the first Pakistani cricketer to achieve this milestone and the eighth player worldwide. – Advertisement –… Read more: Shoaib Malik Achieves a Milestone in T20 Cricket
- Pakistan Women Clinch T20 Series Against New Zealand
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -In a historic moment for Pakistan Women’s cricket, the national team secured their first-ever T20 series win against New Zealand by defeating the hosts by 10 runs in the second T20I. With this triumph, Pakistan took an unassailable 2-0 lead in the 3-match series. Babar… Read more: Pakistan Women Clinch T20 Series Against New Zealand
- Spotify to cut 1,500 jobs in third layoff round this year, shares jump
– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -STOCKHOLM (Reuters 4 Dec 2023) – Music streaming giant Spotify (SPOT.N) said on Monday that it will lay off around 1,500 employees, or 17% of its workforce, to bring down costs, after letting 600 of its staff go in January, and 200 more… Read more: Spotify to cut 1,500 jobs in third layoff round this year, shares jump