Etihad Airways, the national carrier of the UAE, has celebrated the milestone of carrying 10 million passengers in 2022.
The 10 millionth passenger and their family were surprised onboard flight EY205 from Mumbai to Abu Dhabi with a cake, complimentary roundtrip tickets, as well as Gold tier membership on Etihad Guest, aircraft models and a polaroid camera to capture the occasion.
“Thank you to each one of our guests who chose to fly with Etihad Airways and to our team for delivering our award-winning and reliable service day in and day out in 2022. Reaching the 10 million mark is an important milestone for the airline and our entire Etihad family,” said Antonoaldo Neves, Chief Executive Officer of Etihad Airways.
- Chinese ecommerce giant Alibaba-backed Daraz cuts workforce by 11%KARACHI (Reuters , Feb 7) – Alibaba Group subsidiary, Daraz Group, an e-commerce platform, is reducing its workforce by 11% to prepare for the ‘current […]
- Al Ghazi Tractors to Modernize its IT infrastructure through a SAP-Powered Digital TransformationKarachi: Topping a record-breaking year of market growth and success in management operations, Al Ghazi Tractors Limited, one of Pakistan’s largest agricultural equipment manufacturers, has […]
- LUMS students and recruiters network at annual Career Fair 2023LUMS recently hosted its milestone annual Career Fair 2023 in Lahore with the participation from notable organisations across multiple industries. Ranked as the top university […]
- Huawei Technologies with Awan Distribution and CDigital organized a Launch event of IdeaHub S2 in AJK, MuzaffarabadAzad Jammu Kashmir:- Huawei Technologies Pakistan, Awan Distribution and CDigital collaboratively organized the Launch event of Huawei Ideahub S2 at Pearl Continental, Muzaffarabad, Azad Jammu […]
- Standard Chartered Bank launches SC Sahar Women’s AccountKarachi: Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan Limited (SCBPL) has launched a special bank account for Women named ‘SC Sahar Women’s Account’. This innovative facility will cater […]