TriFit to Provide an Unprecedented Health and Wellness Experience
Karachi: TriFit, Pakistan’s first international level chain of health and fitness clubs, opened its doors in Karachi earlier this month. Standing for Tribe, Results, Innovation, and Fitness (TriFit), the company opened its first location with a massive 34,000+ sqft space, at the famous Seaview in DHA Phase VI, Karachi.
The first location at Seaview in Karachi was formally inaugurated by Khalid al Haqbani, founder of one of the top 15 fitness chains in the world. H.E. Liam O’ Flanagan – Acting Counsel General US, H.E. Mohammad Al Jizani – Acting Counsel General Saudi Arabia and Javed Kureishi – PCB board member were also present at the mega event hosted at the club. Several diplomats, dignitaries, sporting personalities and icons, business leaders and other famous personalities attended the star-studded event. After the grand event, all the guests were given a hands-on experience of the TriFit fitness club.
The craze for fitness and physical wellbeing has been growing rapidly especially in Pakistan. TriFit is a brand that is focused on integrating modern technology and fitness innovation, and zeal for community building amongst like-minded individuals to provide a comprehensive solution for the fitness enthusiasts across the city, and then Pakistan. The club is equipped with hundreds of pieces of state of the art fitness equipment from top global fitness brands, hundreds of lockers, internationally-certified local and foreign trainers, Signature studios offering over 300 classes per week, Les Mills fitness content, fitness apps with hundreds of on demand classes, segregated fitness clubs for men and women, Recovery Zone with massage chairs, and a host of other amenities.
Ahmar Azam, founder and CEO of TriFit, who previously led as the CEO of a multi-billion dollar top 15 global fitness chain, stated: “TriFit aims to provide a comfortable environment where both fitness enthusiasts and less active segment of our society are eager to improve their fitness levels at their own pace. And be part of our Tribe. With a mission to inspire society towards an active lifestyle, we are enablers to bring out the best in our members, whether it is for a general improvement in their health and wellness to live a more fulfilled life, or to work harder to look and feel a class apart.”
TriFit aims to revolutionize the traditional gym experience with an experience never seen before in Pakistan. The organization plans to expand further in other localities of Karachi followed by Lahore, Islamabad and other cities. TriFit plans to open 50+ fitness clubs across Pakistan with the next 3 locations opening in Karachi, within the next 12 months.
- Chinese ecommerce giant Alibaba-backed Daraz cuts workforce by 11%KARACHI (Reuters , Feb 7) – Alibaba Group subsidiary, Daraz Group, an e-commerce platform, is reducing its workforce by 11% to prepare for the ‘current market reality’, the […]
- Al Ghazi Tractors to Modernize its IT infrastructure through a SAP-Powered Digital TransformationKarachi: Topping a record-breaking year of market growth and success in management operations, Al Ghazi Tractors Limited, one of Pakistan’s largest agricultural equipment manufacturers, has begun a digital […]
- LUMS students and recruiters network at annual Career Fair 2023LUMS recently hosted its milestone annual Career Fair 2023 in Lahore with the participation from notable organisations across multiple industries. Ranked as the top university in Pakistan by […]
- Huawei Technologies with Awan Distribution and CDigital organized a Launch event of IdeaHub S2 in AJK, MuzaffarabadAzad Jammu Kashmir:- Huawei Technologies Pakistan, Awan Distribution and CDigital collaboratively organized the Launch event of Huawei Ideahub S2 at Pearl Continental, Muzaffarabad, Azad Jammu Kashmir. This launch […]
- Standard Chartered Bank launches SC Sahar Women’s AccountKarachi: Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan Limited (SCBPL) has launched a special bank account for Women named ‘SC Sahar Women’s Account’. This innovative facility will cater to the evolving […]