One of Pakistan’s fastest-growing B2B marketplaces, Ordercall, has signed an MoU with ICMAP, the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Pakistan. The agreement was signed by Mr. Amir Aijaz Khan, Executive Director, ICMAP and Farhan Hidayat, Head of People and Culture, Ordercall.
The partnership will strengthen Ordercall’s talent acquisition and management capabilities, create strategic networking opportunities and facilitate employee engagement through ICMA’s extensive experience in the field of management accountancy. The companies will work closely to empower Pakistan’s 2 million+ retailers and digitize B2B conventional retail trade.
Sino-Pak tech centre launched in Beijing to cement bilateral cooperation
Commenting on the alliance, Farhan Hidayat said, “Ordercall’s people lie at the heart of its business. We are pleased to partner with one of Pakistan’s most prestigious institutions to fuel our mission with the right talent and create a long-term positive impact.”
Mr. Amir Aijaz Khan said, “ICMAP’s vision is to be the preference in value optimization for business. We look forward to strengthening Ordercall’s competencies and creating leaders for B2B e-commerce industry.”
You might also like
- Tamasha launches its first original series, ‘Family Bizniss’
- Ufone 4G Launches WhatsApp Chatbot for Hassle-Free Customer Experience
- Reach new heights for Pakistan with Zong 4G
- Spotify’s EQUAL Pakistan Marks its First Anniversary, Announcing Tina Sani as the Ambassador of the Month
- Engro Foundation recognizes NDF, ConnectHear with IATC Impact Awards 2022
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.