The signing ceremony took place at the Pakistan Pavilion, held on the sidelines of World Economic Forum 2023 in Davos – Switzerland, where the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed by Kabeer Naqvi, President & CEO – U Microfinance Bank and Zarrar Sehgal, Chairman – Pathfinder Group, in the presence of Ikram Sehgal, Co-Chairman – Pathfinder Group, and other senior management members from both the organizations.
BoP opens its 780th branch in Lahore – opened 116 branches in 2022
U Microfinance Bank (U Bank) and Pathfinder Group have entered into a strategic collaboration to utilize organizational strengths to offer digital financial services and other banking-related services to customers.
Speaking at the occasion, Kabeer Naqvi, President & CEO – U Microfinance Bank, stated, “As a mission-driven bank with financial inclusion for citizens across all societal segments as our objective, we are glad to have entered into this collaboration with Pathfinder Group.”
“This gives us an opportunity to expand our digital outreach and bring the unbanked population into the financial ecosystem in an efficient manner,” he added.
Pasoori lyrics – Pasoori song with its lyrics here
Zarrar Sehgal, Chairman – Pathfinder Group, shared his views on the importance of this strategic partnership agreement.
He stated that such partnerships would help economically empower the masses and have a long-lasting impact on digital financial inclusion in Pakistan.
He added that Pathfinder Group looks forward to working closely with U Bank to create impact and bring inclusion.
PTCL Group brings the biggest E-Sports gaming competition – ‘GameKey Arena’
- Emirates embraces the spirit of the Holy Month with a thoughtful passenger journey
- CEJ-IBA’s ‘Click! The Digital News Ideathon’ draws audiences looking to bypass mainstream or legacy news media Revenue opportunities
- Khushhali Microfinance Bank Provides Educational Support to the Students of Haripur & Lala Musa
- Here is the Ending Ceremony of PSL Final Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars the Match 34 – HBL PSL 8
- Lahore Qalandars won the final of HBL PSL 2023 by 1 run over Multan Sultan