Top 16 squads qualified for the Grand Finale PTCL Group’s ESports tournament ‘GameKey Arena’
Top 16 squads have advanced to the Grand Finale of the ultimate PUBG MOBILE showdown of PTCL & Ufone 4G’s epic E-Sports gaming tournament, ‘GameKey Arena’. The tournament’s online qualifiers round featured more than 700 aspiring and professional gamers from across the country with the top 40 teams making it to the Semifinals.
Through the Spotify Lens – Arooj Aftab’s Journey
In the second semifinal that took place yesterday, 20 teams from Group B battled for the remaining five spots in the Grand Finale.
Here are the five finalists from Group B.
- RedZone Esports
- 52 Esports
- 3x Esports
- Rule Breakers
Together with the 5 winners from Group A, the 5 finalists from Group B will join six established PUBG MOBILE squads that have been exclusively invited to partake in the Grand Finale of GameKey Arena, to complete the final lineup.
Chinese ecommerce giant Alibaba-backed Daraz cuts workforce by 11%
[Finalists Graphic Here]
The 16 finalist squads will play a total of 15 maps to decide the ultimate PUBG MOBILE champion of the competition. Of the 15 maps, 10 will be played on the 8th and 9th February 2023 online, live-streamed through Ufone 4G’s official YouTube Channel while the last leg will be played on the 12th Feb 2023 in Lahore face-to-face.
The ongoing PUBG MOBILE competition at the largest E-Sports gaming tournament is being hosted on PTCL Group’s newly launched gaming platform ‘GameKey’ that offers a convenient one-window access to a curated selection of the most popular games to all data users in Pakistan. GameKey Arena is the inaugural tournament on the GameKey platform, which is set to become an annual affair here on.
The goal behind launching a state-of-the-art gaming platform and organizing a nationwide gaming tournament is to strengthen the fledgling gaming culture in Pakistan by providing young and ambitious gamers the platform and opportunity to showcase their talent and leverage it for their personal and professional success and gratification.
Al Ghazi Tractors to Modernize its IT infrastructure through a SAP-Powered Digital Transformation
The response to GameKey Arena has been overwhelming both in terms of squad registrations and live stream views, which alludes to the exceptional conduciveness for online gaming to take a stronger root in the country.
You might also like:
- MMBL and iConsult form Strategic Partnership to Advance Financial Inclusion in Merged Districts– Advertisement — Advertisement -Islamabad: Mobilink Microfinance Bank Limited (MMBL) and International Consulting Associates (Pvt) Ltd. (iConsult) have inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to broaden the horizon of financial inclusion for the residents of South Waziristan, North Waziristan, and Khyber Districts. The strategic partnership endeavors to bolster the financial well-being of individuals and communities […]
- Free Fire & Jazz Game Now Collaborate to Launch a New Esports League in Pakistan– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Free Fire and Jazz Game Now join hands to launch a new esports tournament, Game Now Free Fire Sea Invitational Qualifiers (FFSIQ). It will feature a prize pool valued at PKR 2 million sponsored by Game Now. Free Fire is the world’s leading mobile battle royale game with over […]
- PTCL Group Celebrates International Women’s Day with a pledge to Embrace Equity– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Pakistan’s largest integrated ICT provider, PTCL Group (PTCL & Ufone 4G) celebrated International Women’s Day 2023 at its Islamabad Headquarters. Saadia Khan, Ex-Commissioner of the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) graced the event as a chief guest while prominent Jordanian molecular biologist, Dr. Rana Dajani […]
- Meezan Bank recognized as ‘Best Islamic Retail Bank in the World– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Karachi: Meezan Bank, Pakistan’s leading Islamic Bank and one of the largest banks in the country has been recognized as the global winner of ‘Best Islamic Retail Bank’ for 2022, by Islamic Finance News (IFN) of REDmoney Group, Malaysia. The Bank has also achieved a […]
- Tianjin Port becomes model for future port solutions in China, worldwide– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Beijiang: Tianjin Port, a world-leading smart port powered by Huawei’s technology, has become a model for future port solutions in China and around the world. With the introduction of technologies like 5G and AI at Section C smart container terminal at Tianjin Port’s […]