PTCL Group provides free calls to keep people connected with their loved ones in Turkiye & Syria
Islamabad : PTCL Group, a subsidiary of e& has come forward with an industry first initiative to extend support towards millions of people devasted in recent earthquakes in both Turkiye and Syria by providing free calls from PTCL landline and free calling minutes from Ufone 4G.
Bank of Punjab becomes first bank to disburse funds under PM Youth Loan Scheme
PTCL & Ufone 4G will provide free international calls from Pakistan to keep them connected to their nearest and dearest in Turkiye and Syria. Ufone 4G customers can avail the facility by dialing *2255#.
PTCL Group is deeply saddened by the natural calamity that has struck both Turkiye and Syria. During these tough times, the entire Group stands together with the millions of displaced people including children, women and elderly and believes that it is our duty to extend support towards the affected community. With the scale of devastation, we understand that many people have their friends or families in both countries and in light of this, we endeavor to utilize our resources to help them get in touch with their loved ones.
realme’s First Coca-Cola® Edition Smartphone will be Available on February 10th
PTCL Group takes immense pride in its Pakistani identity and hence feels it is its national responsibility to reach out to the people in distress. All the efforts are in line with the Groups commitment to fostering social wellbeing both in emergency and peace time.
- Arçelik establishes a global Research and Development Center at NUST
- Emirates embraces the spirit of the Holy Month with a thoughtful passenger journey
- CEJ-IBA’s ‘Click! The Digital News Ideathon’ draws audiences looking to bypass mainstream or legacy news media Revenue opportunities
- Khushhali Microfinance Bank Provides Educational Support to the Students of Haripur & Lala Musa
- Here is the Ending Ceremony of PSL Final Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars the Match 34 – HBL PSL 8