Pak-Qatar Takaful Group and BLINQ came into an Agreement to fast track payments digitally
Karachi: Pak-Qatar Takaful Group and BLINQ Solutions Private Limited held signed an agreement with an aim to fast-track payment collections and facilitate existing and new customers to make payments from a wide range of payment options.
Mr. Saqib Zeeshan (Deputy CEO, PQGTL) and Mr. Asif Hasan (Founder and CEO, BLINQ) signed the agreement along with senior officials of both companies including Mr. Muhammad Kashif (SVP, Digital Business, PQGTL), Muhammad Shoaib Akhtar (SEVP – Operations, PQGTL), Muhammad Saleem (CFO, PQGTL), Kashan Rafique Ahmed (Head of Automation, PQGTL) and Hassaan Rahim (Head of Business and Partnership, BLINQ).
Meezan Bank Launches Meezan Visa Infinite Debit Card
While expressing his views at the signing ceremony, Mr. Saqib Zeeshan (Deputy CEO, PQGTL) said, “Pak-Qatar Takaful is committed to providing convenient and innovative services to its customers. Our partnership with BLINQ is yet another step forward in this endeavour. By enabling wide range of payment options, we are hopeful to create a long term positive impact across our customer base.”
Mr. Asif Hasan (Founder and CEO, BLINQ) while sharing his viewpoint stated that “BLINQ remains focused on supporting businesses in pursuit of digital transformation through its centralized payment aggregation service. Our collaboration with Pak-Qatar Takaful Group will provide their customers the freedom to transact from their preferred mediums.”
- MMBL and iConsult form Strategic Partnership to Advance Financial Inclusion in Merged Districts– Advertisement — Advertisement -Islamabad: Mobilink Microfinance Bank Limited (MMBL) and International Consulting Associates (Pvt) Ltd. (iConsult) have inked a Memorandum […]
- Free Fire & Jazz Game Now Collaborate to Launch a New Esports League in Pakistan– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Free Fire and Jazz Game Now join hands to launch a new esports tournament, Game […]
- PTCL Group Celebrates International Women’s Day with a pledge to Embrace Equity– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Pakistan’s largest integrated ICT provider, PTCL Group (PTCL & Ufone 4G) celebrated International […]
- Meezan Bank recognized as ‘Best Islamic Retail Bank in the World– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Karachi: Meezan Bank, Pakistan’s leading Islamic Bank and one of the […]
- Tianjin Port becomes model for future port solutions in China, worldwide– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Beijiang: Tianjin Port, a world-leading smart port powered by […]