ISLAMABAD: Minister of State for Foreign Affair Hina Rabbani Khar will lead a delegation to Kabul for a one-day visit on November 29. In Kabul, the minister of state will hold political dialogue with the Afghan interim government.
“Bilateral relations, including cooperation in the areas of education, trade and investment, regional connectivity, people-to-people contacts and matters related to regional security will be discussed,” the Foreign Office spokesperson said in a press release on Monday.
Hina Rabbani Khar will also reaffirm Pakistan’s continued commitment and support for all efforts aimed at strengthening peace and enhancing prosperity in Afghanistan.
“As a friend and neighbour of Afghanistan, Pakistan will reaffirm its abiding solidarity with the people of Afghanistan, in particular through its efforts to ease the humanitarian crisis in Afghanistan and to create real opportunities for economic prosperity of Afghan men, women and children,” it was further added. APP
- MMBL and iConsult form Strategic Partnership to Advance Financial Inclusion in Merged Districts
- Free Fire & Jazz Game Now Collaborate to Launch a New Esports League in Pakistan
- PTCL Group Celebrates International Women’s Day with a pledge to Embrace Equity
- Meezan Bank recognized as ‘Best Islamic Retail Bank in the World
- Tianjin Port becomes model for future port solutions in China, worldwide
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.