MCB Bank Limited, one of Pakistan’s leading banks, has entered into a strategic partnership with Telenor Pakistan, a leading telecommunication services provider, to facilitate its digital banking customers with greater access to Telenor Pakistan’s prepaid recharge services, special bundles, and post-paid services.
Bank Alfalah kept its growth trajectory in 2022
Under the partnership, MCB Live users will be able to pay for new Telenor packages, special bundles, post-paid services, and a host of other services directly from within the MCB Live app, at a single click of a button. The integration provides MCB Live users greater flexibility and convenience in acquiring Telenor Pakistan’s services on the go from wherever they may be.
MMBL Joins Hands with Avanza Solutions to Launch DOST Corporate Portal
The agreement was signed between Shahzad Ishaq – Group Head Digital Banking, MCB Bank and Umair Mohsin – Chief Marketing Officer, Telenor Pakistan at MCB House, Lahore in the presence of Jaffar Abbas Shirazi – Division Head Digital Channels & Branchless Banking MCB Bank, Ambreen Latif Bawany – Head Marketing MCB Bank, and other representatives from MCB Bank and Telenor Pakistan.
Visa and WIZZIT Sign an MoU to Launch Tap to Phone in Pakistan and Levant
- Khushhali Microfinance Bank Provides Educational Support to the Students of Haripur & Lala Musa
- HABIBMETRO Bank, IDEMIA, and VISA kick off tokenization & digital card programme
- Meezan Bank & Fieldfisher Capital to extend Islamic Finance Advisory to Europe & Middle East
- InfoTech Partners with Finastra to Introduce Fusion Essence Next-Gen Core Banking Solution
- Khushhali Microfinance Bank appointments Aameer Karachiwalla as its new president & CEO