MCB Bank Ltd appoints Mr Shoaib Mumtaz as Acting President of the Bank. He has assumed the Acting President & CEO rule of MCB Bank Ltd from 21st December 2021. Mr Shoaib Mumtaz replaces outgoing President & CEO, Mr Imran Maqbool, whose term of employment ended on 20th December 2021.
Mr Shoaib Mumtaz, a graduate of the United States of America, is a seasoned banking professional with over 29 years of experience. He has been associated with MCB Bank since 1992 and has worked in various key roles, including Branch Banking, Credit Risk and Corporate Finance.
Mr Mumtaz also led the bank’s strategy and vision of Corporate Banking and International Operations of MCB Bank in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Bahrain and Sri Lanka.
You might also like:
- Meezan Bank Expands its ATM Network to 1,000
- Roshan Digital Account Inflows Rise to $4.356 Billion in May
- JazzCash and Bank of Khyber Enter Strategic Partnership for KPK’s Insaaf Food Programme
- State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) Receives $2.3 bn from China: Miftah Ismail
- Mobilink Bank recognized as the Best Retail Bank in Pakistan by RBI Trailblazer Awards Asia 2022
- Karandaaz Holds Webinar on Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Climate Smart Housing
- Meezan Bank acquires latest PCI DSS Certification through Risk Associates