Karachi: Martin Dow Group, a Leading Multinational Healthcare Group in Pakistan received Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Benchmark Awards 2023 in 2 categories.
The company received ‘Best Practice’ award in WORK-LIFE INTEGRATION, FLEXIBILITY, & BENEFITS for demonstrating exemplary global practices in DEI whereas the organizations is also recognized as PROGRESSIVE in the category of COMMUNITY, GOVERNMENT RELATIONS & PHILANTHROPY.
Shahrukh Masood, Group Director HR & Corporate Communications at Martin Dow while expressing elation on this recognition said ‘’ we are proud to be recognized by the global platform for our healthy work culture, CSR activities, and community engagement programs. These awards are in line with our values “We create opportunities for all our partners to flourish” and We are here to improve the quality of life for the communities we serve”.
He further said ‘’Martin Dow Group’s activities are aligned with the internal & external goals of GDEIB. We believe in healthy work culture in all our departments including flexing working hours, weekly work-from-home, health and fitness opportunities through gym and sports, opportunities for growth through capacity building programs, facilities for female employees such as Baby’s daycare, women leadership program, pay-con, health awareness sessions.’’
Martin Dow Group is constantly working on various philanthropic initiatives, helping differently abled citizens, improving socio-economic status, promoting mental wellness, promoting education, providing healthcare facilities, flood relief activities, supporting marginalized groups like deaf communities, and etc.
Global DEI Benchmarks Awards gives an opportunity to organizations to present their diversity, equity, and inclusion accomplishments with a focus on a social and economic impact on all stakeholders. Martin Dow Group will continue to further lead in its work practices and create opportunities for all our partners to flourish.
You might also like:
- MMBL and iConsult form Strategic Partnership to Advance Financial Inclusion in Merged Districts– Advertisement — Advertisement -Islamabad: Mobilink Microfinance Bank Limited (MMBL) and International Consulting Associates (Pvt) Ltd. (iConsult) have inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to broaden the horizon of financial inclusion for the residents of South Waziristan, North Waziristan, and Khyber Districts. The strategic partnership endeavors to bolster the financial well-being of individuals and communities […]
- Free Fire & Jazz Game Now Collaborate to Launch a New Esports League in Pakistan– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Free Fire and Jazz Game Now join hands to launch a new esports tournament, Game Now Free Fire Sea Invitational Qualifiers (FFSIQ). It will feature a prize pool valued at PKR 2 million sponsored by Game Now. Free Fire is the world’s leading mobile battle royale game with over […]
- PTCL Group Celebrates International Women’s Day with a pledge to Embrace Equity– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Pakistan’s largest integrated ICT provider, PTCL Group (PTCL & Ufone 4G) celebrated International Women’s Day 2023 at its Islamabad Headquarters. Saadia Khan, Ex-Commissioner of the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) graced the event as a chief guest while prominent Jordanian molecular biologist, Dr. Rana Dajani […]
- Meezan Bank recognized as ‘Best Islamic Retail Bank in the World– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Karachi: Meezan Bank, Pakistan’s leading Islamic Bank and one of the largest banks in the country has been recognized as the global winner of ‘Best Islamic Retail Bank’ for 2022, by Islamic Finance News (IFN) of REDmoney Group, Malaysia. The Bank has also achieved a […]
- Tianjin Port becomes model for future port solutions in China, worldwide– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Beijiang: Tianjin Port, a world-leading smart port powered by Huawei’s technology, has become a model for future port solutions in China and around the world. With the introduction of technologies like 5G and AI at Section C smart container terminal at Tianjin Port’s […]