Jazz receives 7 awards at Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Awards 2023
Islamabad: Jazz, Pakistan’s leading digital operator and a part of the VEON Group, bagged 7 awards at the Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Benchmarks (GDEIB) Awards 2023.
The company received the ‘Best Practices award for its visionary efforts in implementing DEI as a strategy when it comes to learning and development, communications, community integration, government relations, and philanthropy initiatives. Jazz believes in cultivating trust, and acceptance to promote and contribute to creating an inclusive world.
Amazon to cut 18,000 jobs as layoffs expand in tech sector
“Inclusivity has always been at the heart of all our policies and being recognized for our holistic D&I initiatives towards empowering the workplace renews our vigor as we move forward in our journey towards promoting diversity and inclusion at Jazz,” said Sanam Sheikh, Chief People Officer, Jazz.
The GDEIB is the standard for organizations around the world to help these companies determine strategy and measure progress in managing diversity and fostering inclusion. Jazz has always valued and upheld diversity and has strived to position ‘Diversity, Equity & Inclusion’ DEI as a strategic asset to excel in the market. This has helped Jazz create a better workplace that thrives on sustainability.
flynas records 91% growth in passengers to 8.7m in 2022
Jazz is also the signatory to the global Women’s Empowerment Principles, a set of Principles offering guidance to businesses on how to promote gender equality and women’s empowerment in the workplace, marketplace, and community.
- Emirates embraces the spirit of the Holy Month with a thoughtful passenger journey– Advertisement — Advertisement -Karachi: With the Holy Month of Ramadan expected to begin this week, Emirates is preparing thousands of Iftar meal boxes for fasting passengers both onboard and at boarding gates, an array of religious content and Ramadan series on ice, and traditional Ramadan refreshments and meals in the lounges. Iftar Meal Boxes […]
- CEJ-IBA’s ‘Click! The Digital News Ideathon’ draws audiences looking to bypass mainstream or legacy news media Revenue opportunities– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -KARACHI: Nearly 150 beginner, intermediate, established, and aspiring content creators gathered at the Centre for Excellence in Journalism’s (CEJ-IBA) ‘Click! The Digital News Ideathon’ to learn how to monetise their content and diversify their revenue streams to sustain their platforms. Khushhali Microfinance Bank Provides Educational Support to the Students […]
- Khushhali Microfinance Bank Provides Educational Support to the Students of Haripur & Lala Musa– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Islamabad: Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited is a leading financial institution in Pakistan, which is introducing global standards of banking for the economic growth of the country, while it has a broad-based ‘Corporate Social Responsibility’ (CSR) program, to ensure the well-being of the wider community. Khushhali Microfinance Bank […]
- Here is the Ending Ceremony of PSL Final Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars the Match 34 – HBL PSL 8 – Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Here is the Ending Ceremony of PSL Final Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars the Match 34 – HBL PSL 8 – Advertisement — Advertisement -Continue Reading- Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement –
- Lahore Qalandars won the final of HBL PSL 2023 by 1 run over Multan Sultan– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -HBL PSL successfully concluded in Lahore. Congratulations to Lahore Qalandars on winning the final HLB PSL 8. Better luck next time to Multan Sultans. Played well throughout the PSL Season 8. Closely-fought nerve-shredding contest that went right down the wire! Shaheen Afridi blasted […]