Huawei Technologies with Awan Distribution and CDigital organized a Launch event of IdeaHub S2 in AJK, Muzaffarabad
Azad Jammu Kashmir:- Huawei Technologies Pakistan, Awan Distribution and CDigital collaboratively organized the Launch event of Huawei Ideahub S2 at Pearl Continental, Muzaffarabad, Azad Jammu Kashmir.
This launch ceremony was attended by Senior Minister AJK Khawaja Farooq Ahmed, Secretary Tourism AJK,Ms. Midhat Shehzad, Director AJK IT Board Dr. Khalid Rafique and other government officials. Awan Distribution in collaboration with partner CDigital have been working towards bringing the digital transformation in AJK for several years and now with Huawei technologies and it’s solution IdeaHub S2, will keep working towards eliminating Video Conferencing challenges of organizations in Azad Jammu Kashmir.
Standard Chartered Bank launches SC Sahar Women’s Account
Huawei continues to enter and explore new markets in Northern region of Pakistan in an effort to bring and implement cutting edge leading technology for organizations of all scales and sizes. Customers from public and education sector attended the event such as AJK IT board, University of Azad Jammu Kashmir, SCO AJK. Live demonstration if the IdeaHub S2 was done for the customerswhere various ideahub solutions including smart classroom, smart office and smart education solution were discussed. During the demonstration, smart features of IdeaHub like split screen multi application use and intelligent smart tracking of camera were displayed. Intelligent hand writing recognition and auto shape detection was also demonstrated.
In his remarks Mr. Essam Baghdadi, President Awan Distribution said “We would like to thank our Partner Huawei Technologies and the dignitaries of AJK who attended our event and added value, knowledge and insight to the product launch. It reflects a deep understanding of a fast growing IT knowledge and implementation in this highly educated territory of the great nation of Pakistan which would have not been possible without Huawei support . he ended.”
Largest E-Sports gaming competition ‘GameKey Arena’ semifinals are live now!
In his speech Dr. Khalid Rafique, Director IT Board, AJK appreciated the efforts by saying “ We appreciate Huawei and Awan Distribution efforts and we should certainly conduct more conferences like these in AJK to excel. This event can prove to be a milestone for facilitating education through smart class rooms in AJK”.
Mr. Khawaja Farooq Ahmed,Senior Minister Local government and Rural Development added that “Huawei, Awan Distribution and CDigital did an amazing job with this event and it’s really something to be appreciated. Such events and programs will definitely help IT advancements in Azad Jammu Kashmir”.
Along with other dignitaries Miss Midhat Shehzad, Secretary Tourism AJK concluded her remarks by saying that “This was a great effort to promote IT. We can achieve great results with Huawei’s Ideahub Technology and conducting virtual meetings will not only reduce expenses but also time. Through these public-private Partnerships, we can achieve important goals”.
MCB partners with Telenor to facilitate its digital banking customers
You might also like:
- Arçelik establishes a global Research and Development Center at NUST– Advertisement — Advertisement -Islamabad: The parent company of Dawlance, Arçelik has established its second R&D center in Pakistan at the National University of Science and Technology (NUST). Arçelik is the 2nd largest manufacturer in Europe, operates in 53 countries with 83 subsidiaries has 30 R&D centers around the World. Emirates embraces the spirit of […]
- Emirates embraces the spirit of the Holy Month with a thoughtful passenger journey– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Karachi: With the Holy Month of Ramadan expected to begin this week, Emirates is preparing thousands of Iftar meal boxes for fasting passengers both onboard and at boarding gates, an array of religious content and Ramadan series on ice, and traditional Ramadan refreshments and meals in the lounges. Iftar […]
- CEJ-IBA’s ‘Click! The Digital News Ideathon’ draws audiences looking to bypass mainstream or legacy news media Revenue opportunities– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -KARACHI: Nearly 150 beginner, intermediate, established, and aspiring content creators gathered at the Centre for Excellence in Journalism’s (CEJ-IBA) ‘Click! The Digital News Ideathon’ to learn how to monetise their content and diversify their revenue streams to sustain their platforms. Khushhali Microfinance Bank Provides Educational Support to […]
- Khushhali Microfinance Bank Provides Educational Support to the Students of Haripur & Lala Musa– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Islamabad: Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited is a leading financial institution in Pakistan, which is introducing global standards of banking for the economic growth of the country, while it has a broad-based ‘Corporate Social Responsibility’ (CSR) program, to ensure the well-being of the wider community. Khushhali […]
- Here is the Ending Ceremony of PSL Final Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars the Match 34 – HBL PSL 8 – Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Here is the Ending Ceremony of PSL Final Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars the Match 34 – HBL PSL 8 – Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Continue Reading