HBL PSL-8 – foodpanda to be Official Q-Commerce Partner of Islamabad United
foodpanda has been named the Official Q-Commerce Partner of Islamabad United. Just like the last season, the look of the playing kit of Islamabad United will reflect the strategic partnership between the two brands.
K-Electric requests highest ever FCA reduction of PKR 10/unit for December 2022
Speaking about the partnership, Syed Waqas Azhar, Director Marketing at foodpanda Pakistan said, “foodpanda has always been able to keep its finger on the pulse of the Pakistani audience, and cricket is one such passion that strums their heartstrings time and time again. We’re excited to partner again with the two-time champions Islamabad United, after the success of our partnership last season, and hope to do some exciting things with them in 2023.”
Mr. Ahsan Latif, CEO ISLU said, “We are delighted to have foodpanda on-board as our official q-commerce partner. Over the years, foodpanda has revolutionized the q-commerce landscape in Pakistan by incorporating innovation with convenience. Their enthusiasm to lead the game mirrors our own at Islamabad United and together we’re ready to bring our best game on!”
Faysal Bank Limited Eyes on Growth through Automation
Islamabad United is the most successful franchise in HBL PSL history. Being the only team to win multiple titles and owning the highest win percentage in league history, the franchise believes in empowering local cricket in Pakistan. foodpanda, too, shares the same vision for the sportstainment industry in Pakistan.
foodpanda Pakistan is the country’s leading online delivery marketplace, offering a convenient app and web-based platform to order food, groceries, and essential items nationwide. With over 20,000 restaurants, homechefs, shops, and pandamart stores across more than 40 cities, foodpanda aims to generate business growth and create employment opportunities for Pakistanis all over the country.
Jazz extends Digital Pakistan Fellowship Program to Fatima Jinnah Women University
You might also like:
- Tamasha launches its first original series, ‘Family Bizniss’– Advertisement — Advertisement -Islamabad: Pakistan’s largest homegrown OTT platform, Tamasha, has launched its first-ever original series, “Family Bizniss”, in collaboration with Big Bang Entertainment. The launch event was recently held at the Jazz Digital Headquarters attended by Kaan Terzioglu, CEO of VEON Group; Aamir Ibrahim, CEO, Jazz; Aamer Ejaz, Chief Digital Officer, Jazz; and […]
- Ufone 4G Launches WhatsApp Chatbot for Hassle-Free Customer Experience– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Islamabad: Ufone 4G, the leading mobile company in Pakistan, is proud to unveil its WhatsApp Chatbot to enhance interactions with millions of customers, powered by the leading Cloud communication platform E.Ocean. Customers can now avail of various telecom services instantly and enjoy a superior digital experience by simply sending a […]
- Reach new heights for Pakistan with Zong 4G– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Digital technology has revolutionized the world in countless ways, but perhaps the most significant impact has been on the youth of today. The digital age has opened doors to endless opportunities and possibilities, empowering Gen-Z to reach new heights and achieve their dreams like never before. With […]
- Spotify’s EQUAL Pakistan Marks its First Anniversary, Announcing Tina Sani as the Ambassador of the Month– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Karachi: Marking its first anniversary, EQUAL Pakistan has honored the classical maestro, Tina Sani, as the Ambassador for the Month of March 2023. Celebrating a year of honoring both legendary and rising women musicians from the local space, EQUAL Pakistan has set a grand stage […]
- Engro Foundation recognizes NDF, ConnectHear with IATC Impact Awards 2022– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Karachi: Engro Foundation, the social investment arm of Engro Corporation, has announced National Disability & Development Forum (NDF) and ConnectHear as the two recipients of I Am The Change (IATC) Impact Awards 2022. Initiated in 2012, IATC is the flagship initiative of Engro […]