NED University of Engineering & Technology (NED) and Global Soccer Ventures (GSV) on Tuesday signed a 10-year agreement to establish Pakistan’s first soccer city stadium in Karachi. Under the agreement, the German engineers will develop a series of football infrastructure projects in Karachi including the construction of a state-of-art football stadium.
The stadium will be equipped with all FIFA’s world-class facilities. The innovative stadium is designed by a German firm, read the press release issued by a company.
“NED University wants to be at the forefront of science and technology as well as football,” said VC NED.
Chairman GSV, Zaib Khan said that the GSV is the foundation of the sports revolution in Pakistan.
He further said that the construction of the flagship soccer city will encourage other cities and institutions to come forward as well.
According to a statement released following the signing of the deal, the first-of-its-sort stadium is impacted and designed by German design to foster a series of football infrastructure projects in Pakistan by GSV in Karachi.
Karachi will see a brand new sports arena landscape in its skyline, which will not only offer FIFA international playing conditions but will also offer an enduring football experience for fans and players with a raft of marketing and technology opportunities for brands.
Speaking on the occasion, NED University Vice-Chancellor Dr. Sarosh Hashmat Lodhi said: “It is a vision that only GSV can bring to life. I have seen the science and evolution of football on offer, and it will be a major transformation for football in Pakistan”.
Meanwhile, GSV Chairman Yasir Mahmood said: “It is time Pakistan rediscovers itself in football infrastructure offering the much needed professional and world-class facilities.” (WebDesk)
You might also like:
- Engro partners with Pakistan Volleyball Federation to launch the Engro Volleyball Development Program
- Pakistan’s Tuba Hassan Named ICC Women’s Player Of The Month For May 2022
- Two Pakistan’s stars Tuba, Bismah nominated for ICC player of month award
- FIFA World Cup™ Trophy Tour by Coca-Cola Reaches Lahore on June 7
- ARY wins live-streaming rights for West Indies ODIs and England T20Is
- Bismah Maroof Opens Up About the Challenges She Faces As a Cricketer and a Mother
- Tamasha brings Live Sports Streaming