KARACHI: With the commitment to redefine insurance in Pakistan through continuous innovation and product enhancement, TPL Insurance has entered the Metaverse focusing on its next generation of customers. To create awareness about its products and develop a personalized experience, TPL Insurance has become the first insurance company in Pakistan to open in the meta space. The metaverse is growing in popularity, captivating people all around the world. From gaming to networking, many people and businesses are exploring the vast possibilities of the virtual world.
“As Pakistan’s leading Insurtech, we take immense pride in bringing disruption to the digital space, creating new developments and offerings in the industry and for the next generation. Our efforts are focused on making insurance easy and accessible for various segments across Pakistan. TPL Insurance will continue playing a pivotal role in driving awareness about the benefits of insurance and providing customers with innovative solutions.”Speaking about the launch, Mr. Muhammad Aminuddin – CEO, TPL Insurance, said:
With the accelerated progression of the tech and internet experience, the Metaverse enables users to go a step further than just browsing the internet or social media. Metaverse is a virtual world where people can meet and interact, like their real-life experiences and interactions. As the metaverse expands, so will its use as a marketing platform. This is the first step taken by TPL Insurance to establish a presence in the Metaverse, and insurance policies will be issued and serviced virtually in the upcoming months.
Users can walk around the TPL Insurance gallery, learn about products and offers as well as get quick access to the mobile app and website for real-time policy issuance and servicing.
“The metaverse is the start of a new era in Marketing & Brand Communications in Pakistan, and globally, the consumer’s virtual life will now play as important a role as their physical presence and experiences with brands and services. I’m excited to see TPL Insurance as the first insurance company in Pakistan to be in the meta space.”Commenting on this initiative, Ms. Sarah Dawood – Head of Corporate Brand, TPL Insurance, said,
- Arçelik establishes a global Research and Development Center at NUST– Advertisement — Advertisement -Islamabad: The parent company of Dawlance, Arçelik has established its second R&D center in Pakistan at the National University of Science and Technology (NUST). Arçelik is the 2nd […]
- Emirates embraces the spirit of the Holy Month with a thoughtful passenger journey– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Karachi: With the Holy Month of Ramadan expected to begin this week, Emirates is preparing thousands of Iftar meal boxes for fasting passengers both onboard and […]
- CEJ-IBA’s ‘Click! The Digital News Ideathon’ draws audiences looking to bypass mainstream or legacy news media Revenue opportunities– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -KARACHI: Nearly 150 beginner, intermediate, established, and aspiring content creators gathered at the Centre for Excellence in Journalism’s (CEJ-IBA) ‘Click! The Digital News Ideathon’ […]
- Khushhali Microfinance Bank Provides Educational Support to the Students of Haripur & Lala Musa– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Islamabad: Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited is a leading financial institution in Pakistan, which is introducing global standards of banking for the economic […]
- Here is the Ending Ceremony of PSL Final Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars the Match 34 – HBL PSL 8 – Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Here is the Ending Ceremony of PSL Final Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars the Match 34 – HBL PSL 8 […]