foodpanda has collaborated with KalPay to facilitate their riders by offering them access to purchase the latest smartphones via their Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) service that is also Shariah-compliant. This collaboration will ensure that the riders have suitable phones to help them navigate and operate the application conveniently.
The Legend of Maula Jatt Released in UK for a Week
Speaking about the partnership, Farhan Khan, Director Operations at foodpanda Pakistan said, “Our riders are our driving force and we at foodpanda continue to facilitate them as much as we can. The partnership will empower our riders to purchase smartphone of choice on easy monthly installments using KalPay’s Shariah-aligned smartphone financing facility. A well-functioning smartphone is always instrumental in bringing efficiency in delivery process.”
This initiative is a testament to foodpanda’s commitment to enhancing the overall experience for its riders through KalPay.
- Arçelik establishes a global Research and Development Center at NUST
- Emirates embraces the spirit of the Holy Month with a thoughtful passenger journey
- CEJ-IBA’s ‘Click! The Digital News Ideathon’ draws audiences looking to bypass mainstream or legacy news media Revenue opportunities
- Khushhali Microfinance Bank Provides Educational Support to the Students of Haripur & Lala Musa
- Here is the Ending Ceremony of PSL Final Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars the Match 34 – HBL PSL 8
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.