Fly Emirates to Dubai, get free tickets to 3 much-loved attractions in the UAE
Emirates has announced an exciting new offer for travellers planning to start 2023 with new experiences on a trip to Dubai. Starting from 16 January 2023 to 29 January 2023, travellers who purchase an Emirates return ticket to or stopping over in Dubai will be able to also enjoy complimentary passes to three of the city’s most popular attractions: Views from At the Top, Burj Khalifa the Dubai Fountains Boardwalk Experience and a 45-minute Yellow Boats Atlantis Blast Tour.
Travellers planning their New Year escape can enjoy complimentary experiences to see three of Dubai’s most popular attractions
Careem Pay partners with Lulu Exchange to launch digital remittance from UAE to Pakistan
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa See Dubai from the clouds at the top of the world’s tallest building, The Burj Khalifa, and take in panoramic views of the entire city, from its pristine beaches to the glamourous Dubai Marina. Elevate your experience and enjoy a coffee and a delicious breakfast pastry at the top of the world from Level 125.
- The Dubai Fountains Boardwalk Experience: A floating platform, at over 900 ft in length, located at the stunning Dubai Fountain, The Boardwalk allows visitors to get closer to the Burj Khalifa’s famous water, music, and light spectacles. Lose yourself in the hypnotising displays across 30-acres of the Burj lake with over 1,000 different water expression displays.
- The Yellow Boats Atlantis Blast Tour: Take in the Dubai skyline from the coast on a thrilling 45-minute experience through the Dubai Marina to Palm Jumeirah, and around Atlantis the Palm. Feast your eyes upon the awe-inspiring landscapes and learn more about the architectural history and stories from an expert guide, all whilst soaking in the sunny rays and the deep cultural history of the region.
This special offer is valid for all return tickets to or stopping over in Dubai, purchased using code EKDXB23 until 29 January 2023. The offer is available on bookings made on emirates.com via the Emirates Call centre or participating travel agents, for travel from 18 January 2023 and 31 March 2023.*
Easypaisa Launches Visa Debit Card to Facilitate Its Millions of Customers Across Pakistan
Look out for more exciting offers like these in the coming months, to make the most of your next winter sun escape to Dubai with Emirates.
Explore more of Dubai with Emirates
With Emirates there is something for every traveller when visiting Dubai, particularly for those looking for a little winter sun. From sun-soaked beaches and heritage activities to world class hospitality and leisure facilities, Dubai offers a variety of world-class experiences.
My Emirates Winter Pass: Customers flying to or through Dubai can simply show their boarding pass and a valid form of identification to hundreds of retail, leisure and dining outlets, as well as famous attractions and luxury spas, to enjoy fantastic discounts throughout Dubai and the UAE. To see all My Emirates Pass offers, please visit www.emirates.com/myemiratespass.
Here is the of World’s top 10 richest people
• Dubai Experience: Customers can now browse, create and book their own customised itineraries including flights, hotel stay, visits to key attractions, and other dining and leisure experiences in Dubai and the UAE, through Emirates’ Dubai Experience platform, and enjoy even more unique benefits.
• Emirates Holidays: Customers can book their holiday to Dubai through Emirates Holidays. All Emirates Holidays include flexible booking options. Whilst for even more peace of mind, Emirates Holidays’ dedicated 24/7 On Holiday Service team will be there to support holidaymakers for every moment that they’re away.
• Skywards partners: Members of Emirates’ award-winning loyalty programme, Skywards, can earn Miles on everyday spends at retail outlets in the UAE, and redeem these Miles for reward tickets, upgrades, as well as tickets for concerts and sports events. Learn more about Emirates Skywards here: https://www.emirates.com/pk/english/skywards/.
Emirates has safely restarted operations to more than 130 destinations, across six continents and currently operates over 50 flights per week from Pakistan to Dubai.
For more information, visit emirates.com. Tickets can be purchased on emirates.com, Emirates Sales Office, via travel agents or through online travel agents.
You might also like
- Emirates embraces the spirit of the Holy Month with a thoughtful passenger journey– Advertisement — Advertisement -Karachi: With the Holy Month of Ramadan expected to begin this week, Emirates is preparing thousands of Iftar meal boxes for fasting passengers both onboard and at boarding gates, an array of religious content and Ramadan series on ice, and traditional Ramadan refreshments and meals in the lounges. Iftar Meal Boxes […]
- Emirates and Philippine Airlines announce interline partnership– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Emirates and Philippine Airlines (PAL) have signed an interline agreement to boost connectivity for passengers of both air carriers to new points on each other’s networks via Manila and Dubai, using a single ticket and one baggage policy. Now in effect, the reciprocal interline partnership provides Emirates’ passengers access […]
- Gerry’s International organizes soft launch of Singapore Airlines in Pakistan– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Karachi: Singapore Airlines (SIA), the flag carrier of the Republic of Singapore has appointed Gerry’s International as its General Sales Agent (GSA) in Pakistan. The announcement was made at an event held in arachi, attended by industry professionals, representatives of the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and other […]
- Emirates operates milestone flight powered with 100% Sustainable Aviation Fuel– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Emirates has operated its first milestone demonstration flight on a Boeing 777-300ER, powering one of its engines with 100% Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF). The flight took off from Dubai International Airport (DXB), and was commanded by Captain Fali Vajifdar and Captain Khalid Nasser Akram, flying […]
- Fly Jinnah completes the induction of its latest batch of cabin crew– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Karachi:- Fly Jinnah, Pakistan’s new low-cost carrier(LCC), has recently celebrated the graduation of its fifth batch as cabin crew consisting of 9 cadets, both male and female. Having completed their technical and customer experience training, this latest batch of cabin crew has been […]