KARACHI: In line with the bank’s core value of innovation through process automation, Faysal Bank Limited has entered into an agreement with AKS IQ for the development and implementation of a state-of-the-art trade solution.
The innovative solution will help Faysal Bank Limited to execute import and export transactions in a highly automated environment and provide flexibility to perform checks on price verifications, vessel tracking, dual use of goods etc. through pre-defined checks, validations, workflows, and reference data sources.
Jazz extends Digital Pakistan Fellowship Program to Fatima Jinnah Women University
The investment in automation systems and processes will lead to significant improvement in overall service standards and improved customer experience while optimizing and helping bring risk levels significantly down. The bank would be able to effectively manage the existing Risk portfolio, mitigate operation risk issues, compliance issues and also facilitate improve decision-making across key departments through more robust data-driven valuations.
Speaking at the signing ceremony, Syed Muhammad Fraz Zaidi (Head of Operations) said, “For Faysal Bank, technology as an enabler is a key focus area. We have invested significantly in this area and are now starting to reap the benefits. As we automate and digitize our products and services delivery mechanisms, we will be able to serve our customers even better and improve on efficiencies.”
Kaifi Khalil Topping Local Charts on Spotify
Faysal Bank Limited carries the highest local Sharia rating of SCFR1 by the International Islamic Rating Agency (IIRA) and provides the best and widest range of Shariah-compliant banking products and services to meet their customer’s Halal banking needs with convenience. With an expanding network of almost 700 Islamic branches, Faysal Bank Limited has a footprint in 253 cities/towns across Pakistan.
Abbott join hands with PIA for raising awareness on child nutrition
Also read these
- Tamasha launches its first original series, ‘Family Bizniss’– Advertisement — Advertisement -Islamabad: Pakistan’s largest homegrown OTT platform, Tamasha, has launched its first-ever original series, “Family Bizniss”, in collaboration with Big Bang Entertainment. The launch event was recently held at the Jazz Digital Headquarters attended by Kaan […]
- Ufone 4G Launches WhatsApp Chatbot for Hassle-Free Customer Experience– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Islamabad: Ufone 4G, the leading mobile company in Pakistan, is proud to unveil its WhatsApp Chatbot to enhance interactions with millions of customers, powered by the leading Cloud communication platform E.Ocean. Customers can now […]
- Reach new heights for Pakistan with Zong 4G– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Digital technology has revolutionized the world in countless ways, but perhaps the most significant impact has been on the youth of today. The digital age has opened doors to endless opportunities […]
- Spotify’s EQUAL Pakistan Marks its First Anniversary, Announcing Tina Sani as the Ambassador of the Month– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Karachi: Marking its first anniversary, EQUAL Pakistan has honored the classical maestro, Tina Sani, as the Ambassador for the Month of March 2023. Celebrating a year of honoring both […]
- Engro Foundation recognizes NDF, ConnectHear with IATC Impact Awards 2022– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Karachi: Engro Foundation, the social investment arm of Engro Corporation, has announced National Disability & Development Forum (NDF) and ConnectHear as the two recipients of I Am […]