Fauji Fertilizer Company donates food hampers for quake victims in Turkiye, Syria
Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited (FFC) Gothmachi handed over 200 food hampers worth 20 lakhs to Deputy Commissioner Rahim Yar Khan, Shakeel Ahmed Bhatti for the earthquake victims of Turkey and Syria.
JS Bank’s Zindigi sponsors Pakistan Youth Festival
Resident Manager FFC, Brigadier Talat Mehmood Janjua (Retd) while talking to the journalists said that FFC Gothmachi is grateful to the district administration especially Deputy Commissioner Shakeel Ahmed Bhatti for inviting him to contribute to this good cause.
He said that FFC has always contributed to welfare projects and will continue to play its role in the future. Spirit of serving the suffering humanity is one of our top priorities, he added.
Pakistan Textile Exporters Association appeals to rescue ailing Punjab textile units
Shakeel Ahmad Bhatti, while thanking the management of the Fauji Fertilizer Company Gothmachi, said that the way in which the FFC has played its role for the completion of welfare projects is commendable.
On the other hand, Deputy Commissioner Rahim Yar Khan said that by helping Turkey and Syria, the FFC Gothmachi has played a key role in this difficult time.
Visa reiterates its commitment for evolving Pakistan’s digital economy
You might also like:
- Emirates embraces the spirit of the Holy Month with a thoughtful passenger journey
- CEJ-IBA’s ‘Click! The Digital News Ideathon’ draws audiences looking to bypass mainstream or legacy news media Revenue opportunities
- Khushhali Microfinance Bank Provides Educational Support to the Students of Haripur & Lala Musa
- Here is the Ending Ceremony of PSL Final Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars the Match 34 – HBL PSL 8
- Lahore Qalandars won the final of HBL PSL 2023 by 1 run over Multan Sultan
- Fawad Khan and Sanam Saeed starrer to have its World premiere at Series Mania
- IBA-CEJ to organize ‘Click! The Digital News Ideathon’