Karachi: Daraz, South Asia’s leading e-commerce marketplace, has officially launched Daraz Advertising Solution (DAS), a full-funnel advertising suite for sellers and brands registered on the platform. With over 27 million monthly active users, Daraz is now Pakistan’s fourth largest platform, and through DAS it will be introducing the third wave of digital advertising in the country which will offer the first self-serve advertising tool launched by a local e-commerce brand. Initially, DAS will be offering three kinds of onsite and offsite advertising options to partner brands and sellers:
Alibaba.com to discuss e-commerce potential for Manufacturers, traders & entrepreneurs of Lahore on January 19
Daraz Display Ads: Reach the 2 million+ audience on the platform, which visits on a daily basis.
Daraz Sponsored Search: Engage and convert high intent users, and beat competition with native presence.
External Ads: Send more targeted audience to stores from ads on third-party platforms such as Facebook Collab Ads and Google Ads.
With large scale platforms becoming more saturated and planning to phase-out 3rd party cookies, first-party data is of immense value for advertisers whereas e-commerce platforms allow them to target their customers much more granularly on the basis of buyer personas, demographics and preferences. Retail media is the fastest growing advertising solution globally due to the fact that most of the advertising happens around or near the point of purchase.
Visa and Daraz collaborate for flood relief initiative
Daraz records more than 100 million searches on the platform every month. With Daraz Sponsored Search, all sellers will be given a level-playing field to bid for their respective keywords and increase their conversion targets from the biggest in-market audience in Pakistan. Brands can create campaigns through their existing Daraz Seller Center account. Within the campaign, they can select the products they wish to boost on search results and bid for keywords through a real-time bidding model. DAS has already on-boarded leading brands including P&G, Reckitt, Nestlé, Dawlance and Haier.
First Alibaba.com Holds Multan Seller Summit for Boosting E-commerce Exports
“Retail advertising has gained immense popularity worldwide and become one of the most efficient marketing vehicles, as it engages high-intent shoppers close to the point of purchase, increasing ad conversion rates and sales. Innovation is a core driver of Daraz’s DNA, and we are excited to introduce the new wave of advertising in Pakistan. Over the years, we have accumulated the largest audience base for a homegrown platform, and are confident that our insights would help brands achieve maximum efficiency and growth.” stated Muhammad Ammar Hassan, Chief Marketing Officer, Daraz Pakistan.
You might also like
- Daraz launches Daraz Advertising Solution (DAS) for sellers and brands– Advertisement -Karachi: Daraz, South Asia’s leading e-commerce marketplace, has officially launched Daraz Advertising Solution (DAS), a full-funnel advertising suite for sellers and brands registered on the platform. With over 27 million monthly active users, Daraz is now Pakistan’s fourth largest platform, and through DAS it will be introducing the third wave of digital advertising […]
- Alibaba.com to discuss e-commerce potential for Manufacturers, traders & entrepreneurs of Lahore on January 19– Advertisement — Advertisement -Alibaba a Leading global B2B e-commerce platform Alibaba.com will gather exporters of Lahore on 19 January, 2023 to create awareness on importance of export industry in Pakistan and world’s largest B2B platform Alibaba.com. The agenda of this summit is to encourage local exporters to go online and go digital. Syngenta Pakistan […]
- First Alibaba.com Holds Multan Seller Summit for Boosting E-commerce Exports– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Multan: Alibaba.com, a leading platform for global business-to-business (B2B) trade, successfully hosted its first seller summit in Multan to highlight export opportunities available to local businesses from online commerce, reaffirming its commitment to helping exporters in the region enter the global market. The event was attended by more than […]
- Visa and Daraz collaborate for flood relief initiative– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Daraz and Visa have expanded their partnership to support active flood relief efforts for more than 4,000 families from affected communities in Pakistan following the severe flooding which washed away villages and left millions in need of immediate, lifesaving assistance, while being at the risk of infections […]
- Alibaba.com to host export seller summit in Lahore– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Alibaba.com, a leading platform for global business-to-business (B2B) trade announced that it will hold an export seller summit in Lahore on 8 December 2022 at Nishat Hotel. The event will emphasize on the opportunities for exporters, manufacturers, wholesalers, traders and retailers in Lahore to reach […]