The Bank of Punjab celebrated opening of its 780th branch in Lahore Thursday, making a total of 116 branches opened during 2022 only. Mr. Zafar Masud (President & CEO – BOP) along with key officials of the bank attended this occasion.
Mastercard and ZoodPay to launch first virtual installment card across EEMEA
Speaking at the event, Mr. Zafar Masud (President & CEO – BOP) appreciated the efforts of the team in achieving the milestone of highest ever branch opening in a single year by the Bank of Punjab. He added that by opening 116 branches in 2022, Bank has taken a lead in the industry which by any standards is a remarkable achievement.
Meezan Bank launches Employee Satisfaction Survey country-wide
In his address to the team, he shared his vision of expanding the Bank of Punjab’s total branch network to 1000 branches by the year 2025 which will give the bank adequate coverage throughout the country. He also emphasized on the growing need of Islamic banking and advised the team to further enhance their focus on Islamic branches expansion.
- Khushhali Microfinance Bank Provides Educational Support to the Students of Haripur & Lala Musa
- HABIBMETRO Bank, IDEMIA, and VISA kick off tokenization & digital card programme
- Meezan Bank & Fieldfisher Capital to extend Islamic Finance Advisory to Europe & Middle East
- InfoTech Partners with Finastra to Introduce Fusion Essence Next-Gen Core Banking Solution
- Khushhali Microfinance Bank appointments Aameer Karachiwalla as its new president & CEO