PAKISTAN:- Bazaar, Pakistan’s leading B2B commerce, fintech and supply chain platform for 5M+ businesses, is launching its newest business vertical, Bazaar Industrial – a simplified raw material sourcing platform for manufacturers across Pakistan.
Bazaar provides a digital suite of products to simplify operations across multiple verticals to businesses countrywide. Since its inception in 2020, Bazaar has raised over $100m in venture financing and has scaled to become the leading merchant aggregator with a footprint across 50+ cities.
Pakistan can offer best quality medicines to Ethiopia at international standards
With the launch of Bazaar Industrial, Bazaar is serving as an aggregator to solve for the pain points faced by suppliers and buyers in raw material procurement across 15+ categories including chemicals, construction, steel, textile, polymers, paint etc.
Through a tech-enabled platform, Bazaar Industrial is enabling suppliers with market intelligence and data insights, access to customers nationwide via a robust supply chain infrastructure and a dedicated sales force with deep industry experience. They are trusted by leading suppliers such as Matco, International Steels, Sabic and Nippon Paints, amongst many others.
To facilitate buyers, Bazaar Industrial is providing the best quotes on flexible payment terms, a comprehensive portfolio of raw materials and real-time insights with marketplace data points. They have already received tremendous interest from leading buyers such as Loads, Diamond Paints, Steelex, Novatex and Sapphire.
PTCL Group, PUBG MOBILE announce partnership for collaborative gaming activities
By solving the problems faced by Pakistan’s $20B+ raw material market, Bazaar Industrial aims to improve the trade economics of SMEs and simplify processes through digitization.
This vertical is headed by its Managing Director, Ali Ilyas, who brings 15+ years of experience in chemical marketing and distribution and has worked with top local and international suppliers for the Pakistani market. “It’s been incredible to join this rocketship with its stellar employer brand, world-class technology stack and significant capital base which will be a game changer in local raw material sourcing for customers and suppliers,” says Ali Ilyas.
Spotify Reveals Top Moods for 2023
Hamza Jawaid, the co-founder of Bazaar, adds, “We are incredibly excited to take the impact and learnings from our retail business to solve similar challenges for the industrial segment that is a major driver of Pakistan’s economy. In Ali and the entire Bazaar Industrial team we have deep expertise and stellar drive to establish a strong and growing business in this space.”
To get in touch with the Bazaar Industrial team, visit
- MMBL and iConsult form Strategic Partnership to Advance Financial Inclusion in Merged Districts– Advertisement — Advertisement -Islamabad: Mobilink Microfinance Bank Limited (MMBL) and International Consulting Associates (Pvt) Ltd. (iConsult) have inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to broaden the horizon of financial inclusion for the residents of South Waziristan, North Waziristan, and Khyber Districts. The strategic partnership endeavors to bolster the financial well-being of individuals and communities […]
- Free Fire & Jazz Game Now Collaborate to Launch a New Esports League in Pakistan– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Free Fire and Jazz Game Now join hands to launch a new esports tournament, Game Now Free Fire Sea Invitational Qualifiers (FFSIQ). It will feature a prize pool valued at PKR 2 million sponsored by Game Now. Free Fire is the world’s leading mobile battle royale game with over […]
- PTCL Group Celebrates International Women’s Day with a pledge to Embrace Equity– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Pakistan’s largest integrated ICT provider, PTCL Group (PTCL & Ufone 4G) celebrated International Women’s Day 2023 at its Islamabad Headquarters. Saadia Khan, Ex-Commissioner of the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) graced the event as a chief guest while prominent Jordanian molecular biologist, Dr. Rana Dajani […]
- Meezan Bank recognized as ‘Best Islamic Retail Bank in the World– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Karachi: Meezan Bank, Pakistan’s leading Islamic Bank and one of the largest banks in the country has been recognized as the global winner of ‘Best Islamic Retail Bank’ for 2022, by Islamic Finance News (IFN) of REDmoney Group, Malaysia. The Bank has also achieved a […]
- Tianjin Port becomes model for future port solutions in China, worldwide– Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement — Advertisement -Beijiang: Tianjin Port, a world-leading smart port powered by Huawei’s technology, has become a model for future port solutions in China and around the world. With the introduction of technologies like 5G and AI at Section C smart container terminal at Tianjin Port’s […]